Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW: International Low Gravity Community

Hi,

We want to invite you to our NEW LGi (Low Gravity Instagib community).
    You can find our pages at:

HTTP://LGi.CLANRESOURCE.ORG

Note: We make a special topic for new clans and players!

Have fun!

Greetings,
    LGi Community Team

Ps it's Low grav instagib with 1.35 / 0.35 speed settings

And maybe i will try to host also a UT2k3 LGi server for more fun!

Comment

hmm... you make me want to install those games lol:heart: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Normally we are hosting 4-5 LGi servers
        Anyway you're welcome

We also need some new clan

Comment

This dude has been spamming up the entire forum... I vote for advertising ban...

Comment

Lol.... You're a nice dude!

Check your WL and then talk again.

BTW we try to safe the UT2k4 community (we start with LGi)

Comment

My WL's was for silly stuff like dubble posting where a guy removed a post in between my 2 once, Insulting a spamming/trolling/falming moron in a semi mature way. and posting a "off topic" post. Basically all where bs.

You dont save a community by spamming your own servers all over the forums. That's called advertising and it's not alowed here.

Comment

spamming your own servers ???

Where? Just invite people to try it. But you don't see any IP of a server.

Comment

Originally posted by [2]BaD
                  But you don't see any IP of a server.
                  The only difference between 83.149.90.99 is a DNS and a few ms.

That having been said, I wouldn't mind if you had simply kept it to this thread.

Comment

oh dear, didnt realize this person was the one whos been spammig and advertising, -10 if so:sour:

Comment

Low gravity insty Gib-Ball is way more lethal.

Think 'dodgeball', but when you get hit, you explode.

Grab a friend and come on by. Huck the rock at him and giggle like mad when he turns into a lumpy, high protien mist. It's not an easy game though! You might have to practice a while before you're dealing out more punishment then you get.. But oh... it's worth it. Become a GibBall master and start slaying at will today!

(Server is in my sig)

Comment

[2]BaD, I thought you gave up on hosting instagibs servers.

Are you still hosting 6 or so servers + BF2 demo on the same machine?
                        Are you still trying to convince people that playing Barn, Barn, Barn and then Barn (or any other boxed map like that) with 135 speed against sub 30 ping dutch dudes is fun?
                        Are your servers still giving packet loss even to a guy with 20 ping?
                        Are your clan members still spawn camping all the time and consider themselves 1337?
                        Do you consider UT2004 community as Lgi only players?
                        Are you now a spammer?

Oh yeah, I love you too.:haha:

Comment

My mommy says that if the previous post is all true, I can't be in your club.

Comment

Originally posted by Abilio_KID
                            [2]BaD, I thought you gave up on hosting instagibs servers.

Are you still hosting 6 or so servers + BF2 demo on the same machine?
                            Are you still trying to convince people that playing Barn, Barn, Barn and then Barn (or any other boxed map like that) with 135 speed against sub 30 ping dutch dudes is fun?
                            Are your servers still giving packet loss even to a guy with 20 ping?
                            Are your clan members still spawn camping all the time and consider themselves 1337?
                            Do you consider UT2004 community as Lgi only players?
                            Are you now a spammer?

Oh yeah, I love you too.:haha:
                            LOL greatist lagger on the planet still here :haha:
                            Anyway i see some BIG lag problems in your message.:bulb:

We never give up hosting instagib servers.
                            There was a point that i make the decession to quit with LGi. (there was to many **** atm.)
                            But most of the people still like to play LGi thats the reason for me to put time in those community.

I started with the Clanresource project special for the LGi community but after the short break i will start again with Clanresource. (for LGi)

So [2]United is back in LGi :up:

About that server or hosting story can i give you a simple answer, we are still trying to host our servers with a optimal configuration. Sometimes you need todo a expiriment to learn what's possible and what not.
                            And yes there was some p/l but it's was a ISP problem and not a Hosting problem. Our ISP updated there network (10gigb extra).
                            So most of the problems have to solved at this moment.

And about the maps / gameplay / server settings and much more i want to discuss it on Clanresource.
                            We try to make a standard for example: a maplist for all servers (lgi). Don't forget we try to do this also for the server settings.
                            I'm busy to create a clanresource LGi board (from every LGi clan 2 persons).

I hope when you comeback you will buy a good connection (like other people from Portugal who don't lag so much as you!)

Comment

Lag was my problem some time ago but now I have a normal ping to your servers.
                              Back then my ISP would give high pings, 120+. Now I'm getting 70-100 depending on the amount of people in your server (yes, more people still lags the server). 135% as you know increases the ping considerably no matter what changes you make to the tickrate. With a normal instagib speed I would get a ping as low as 65-70, normal from my country to yours.

Even playing with 65 ping against your 20 isn't fair at all, specially at 135% speed. With my experience, instagibs is only fair if everyone pings below 50. I know it because I've played it with a few friends and it makes a huge difference.
                              Btw, I never saw anyone from Portugal there except one friend I invited once to play with me. Back then he had 80 ping and he was using the best gaming ISP in this country (lower pings to foreign servers).
                              My ISP had a few issues and isn't the best for gaming but at least I can now use 90% of my 6Mbps connection at any time of the day without slowdowns.

You say you're trying to save instagibs community but you're doing it wrong. Low grav is good for people who can't aim very well. 135% speed makes the beam very fast and all you need is to press the fire button and never release it. Considering most of you have such low pings it's even worse for us with "normal" or higher pings. Add to that the bad quality of maps most of the LGI players play and it becomes a spawn camping fest.
                              I prefer pure instagibs and nothing more (altough I hate the normal shot delay of the weapon).

Remember this isn't lack of aiming skill from me. I'm an average player with a nice aim. I can give you an example: I used to play there with a guy who was as good or better than me. A few matches ago I fakenicked (pretending to be a noob) and played him 1 on 1. I had 140 ping and he had 70. He called me an aimbot because of the way I played (until I told him it was me, lol).
                              I still consider him better than me. What happened was that I spawned killed him many times due to the crappy Barn map. This isn't playing at all, not for me. If you try to insist on this kind of gameplay then you're not helping the instagibs community at all. You're just starting a new type of one...

It's just my opinion and you're wellcome to desagree. For me UT2004 isn't worth the time anymore. Now when I wanna play it I do it offline or I try to find some Invasion server for fun. Heck, I'm even playing normal weapons now:bulb:
                              For the looks of it, UT2007 is gonna be precisely that... looks. Nothing more. I don't see myself spending money on it...

Comment

Working...
                              X