Server Search Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I narrowed my search filter down again to see if maybe I did something wrong. I cannot find it.
    Now, granted....I understand that servers come and go all the time. However ,this particualr server has been in operation since the 2k3.
    I "thought" it would be an easy find again, but to no avail...I havent. I am also thinking that if one doesnt know the SNOViper sever..I may not find it again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    doesn't one of the Fraggalonia servers have that?

Anyways, set up a filter in your UT browser, for sniper arena and low grav and quad jump.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The actual problem I am having is that I dont operate the same computer anymore. So..no chance of being able to do so. =O(
    Thanks for the attempt, I appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you havent played on more than 25 server since then, the ip is still in your user.ini. Open it with a text editor and search for RecentServers. Write down the ips and add them to your favorites and see what comes out.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Server Search Assistance

Server Search Assistance

Could someone point me in the direction ,
    to where I could find a particular server , that is NOT listed in the directory I receive when I load the game. [2K4]
    This server contained an exclusive SNIPER RIFLE arena with a Quad Jump/Low Grav mutator.
    [ at least ..this is what I used when I filtered my search]
    The server was hosted by the name of SNOViper.

If someone was familiar with the server and might have the I.P. ..
    I'd gladly give you a few frag's in payment
Working...
X