Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

godlike combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• godlike combo

ok today on ut i did a stunning adrenilin combo that made me go invisible and had the berzerk rings aournd me but insted of them being red they were blue also the game shouted godlike and my adrenilin onlasted about 5 sec's after doing it but when i did it i was pushing random keys ..so did anyone else hear or know about this combo and if so how do u do it

I have no idea about the combo, but where is your brother, SAUCE?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
      I have no idea about the combo, but where is your brother, SAUCE?

ROFL :haha:

Comment

err was it offline?

if yes, make sure you have all your mutators diasabled.

if not...

hax!

Comment

Re: godlike combo

Originally posted by skaarj
          ok today on ut i did a stunning adrenilin combo that made me go invisible and had the berzerk rings aournd me but insted of them being red they were blue also the game shouted godlike and my adrenilin onlasted about 5 sec's after doing it but when i did it i was pushing random keys ..so did anyone else hear or know about this combo and if so how do u do it
          If you want to prettend to be making up a combo to have everybody start talking about it atleast make sense.

Why would an INVISIBLE combo..also give you Blue rings...wouldn't that defeat the purpose of this invisbility? Also interesting that it took a couple years for this "combo" to appear

Comment

if it was online mabey the server had some kind of mutator on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ll0rt
              if it was online mabey the server had some kind of mutator on it.
              Maybe, but he didn't said anything about that.

EDIT : Its his second posts... big chance its just a joke

Comment

I approve of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DaniFilth
                  I approve of this thread.
                  :bored::up:

some one should make the mario kart block fort as a dm or ctf map
                  I'm liking this skaarj fellow too.

Comment

you probably hit an adrenaline combo in a server with the excessive overkill mutator active.

Comment

Re: godlike combo

so did anyone else hear or know about this combo and if so how do u do it
                      Its the Invisi-Beserk combo on the XxxXESR press backwards 4 times & you get invisible along with beserk. It drains your adrenaline faster cause its actually 2 combos at once.

From teh Readme:

Added option to replace the Booster Combo (back back back back) with teh all new XxxXInvisiBerserk Combo.
                      This combo sets teh player invisible, starts berserk, and announces GODLIKE. It has 4 teamcolors and the adrenaline drains faster to keep the combo balanced.

Comment

zomg, SKAARJ SAUCE its back?

Comment

Re: Re: godlike combo

Originally posted by Mofassa
                          Why would an INVISIBLE combo..also give you Blue rings...wouldn't that defeat the purpose of this invisbility?
                          I think that this is all that has to be said. Move along folks nothing to see here (xept blue rings). :bulb:

And whoever made that mut (invisible with some emitter that makes you more visible than the normal skins should NEVER be let into the gaming industry as a designer).

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Comment

You went invisible, killed a ball carrier as your 25th kill with no death,, and grabbed the bombing run ball all at once?

Comment

I smell h4x!

Comment

Working...
                              X