Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help a n00b out...

Hey guys...
    I'm relatively new to this game, and I've been watching these forums for the past couple of days. You guys are really into this game and have alot of terms that I don't understand... could someone give me the basics of this advanced jargon? Like hitscan and all that stuff...

Thanks

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
    A hitscan basically does this. When you click fire, a line trace is made from your player pawn to where you are aiming, if anyone else is in that line trace, they get hit.
    that is hitscan..
    there are so many other terms that are used here, just learn while you are posting... thats all that i can think of

Comment

Re: Help a n00b out...

Originally posted by degerminator100
      Hey guys...
      I'm relatively new to this game, and I've been watching these forums for the past couple of days. You guys are really into this game and have alot of terms that I don't understand... could someone give me the basics of this advanced jargon? Like hitscan and all that stuff...

Thanks
      Welcome to the Forums. I'll tell you what, if you post your questions in this thread, they will get answered. I will be glad to help you find the answers you seek. PM me if feel uncomfortable asking questions in this public forum.

Crotale

Comment

Another downside of the search function is you can only do one per 30 seconds or so. It's not a bigass delay but it sure is annoying.

And usually, if you don't understand something someone says in the game: don't be affraid to ask ingame. Most ppl with gladly share their knowledge with you!

Comment

Originally posted by XMas
          Another downside of the search function is you can only do one per 30 seconds or so. It's not a bigass delay but it sure is annoying.

And usually, if you don't understand something someone says in the game: don't be affraid to ask ingame. Most ppl with gladly share their knowledge with you!
          :haha: :haha: :haha:

what servers do you play on? :weird:

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, even if I did start a lil bit of an argument there...

Comment

Originally posted by Lexmark

There are plenty of server with friendly people on it you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexmark

Comment

Welcome.
                  Never be afraid to ask.

(More knowledgeable people than me, that is , there are many here.)

Comment

Working...
                  X