UT clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT clothing?

I have Googled this topic and can not seem to locate any UT related clothing such as T shirts or hats.
    When I am "into" something I like, I like to wear something associated with it.

I own a very popular, one of the worlds biggest Toyota truck and SUV forums, and we have clothing for sale to members to show their support.

Has anyone seen any links pointing to UT shirts or hats?
    Thanks, Corey

I don't think they make UT clothing.:cry:

Comment

For the last LAN I went to I made my own T-Shirt with iron-ons. Works very well... Some thought I bought it from the store. The only problem I had is that the Ink fades after 4 or 5 washings.

Comment

You have to wash them in cold water and hang them dry, no matter what the instructions say lol. I learned the hard way too.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
          You have to wash them in cold water and hang them dry, no matter what the instructions say lol. I learned the hard way too.
          Might try that next time.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
            Cmon flak, show us your custom made one of a kind limited UT jersey. Make us jealous.

Comment

Yours for £50 fus ....I'll wash em too for £60

Comment

You can design your own, and take a disc with the pics on it to a T shirt shop.
                Their iron ons are a lot more heavy duty, and will not fade like the ones you print out your self.

Just goofing around here with Microsoft's Picture It program.

Comment

Flak.... don't you have an official Atari made UT jersey?

Comment

Yes I do, but being the fan boy that I am it's in a sports jersey display case LOL. I'll see if I still have my tshirt designs on my hard drive (lost my art drive a few months ago)

Comment

I wish i had a cap. how would one go about making one?

Comment

i recall

UT clothing used to be available but the line was discontinued when too many kids got their asses kicked wearing it

Comment

Comment

Why? :weird:

Comment

Re: i recall

Originally posted by SWOOP
                              UT clothing used to be available but the line was discontinued when too many kids got their asses kicked wearing it
                              You mean Pokémon...

Comment

Working...
                              X