Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i recall

Originally posted by SWOOP
    UT clothing used to be available but the line was discontinued when too many kids got their asses kicked wearing it
    lmfao

Comment

Re: i recall

Originally posted by SWOOP
      UT clothing used to be available but the line was discontinued when too many kids got their asses kicked wearing it
      :haha: Hahaa and rightly so :up:

If you walked down the street wearing UT clothing, it would say only one thing to passers-by ...

"Look at me, i'm an unstylish geek"

:haha: :down:

Comment

lol GU has some decent stuff, but they modified the UT logo to make it GU. they have stuff like caps and mugs. lol

Comment

I wouldn't mind having sneakers with those little green U's on the bottom like Torch has.

Nobody would eeveerr know

Comment

^^^ LOL that would be sweet!

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
            Yes I do, but being the fan boy that I am it's in a sports jersey display case LOL. I'll see if I still have my tshirt designs on my hard drive (lost my art drive a few months ago)
            wow cool

how'd ya get it?

Comment

I for one would be interested in a long sleeve cotton shirt or two and some T's.

:up: :up:

Comment

Heh, now i remember that there is DeathBall clothes too. :haha: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                  Yes I do, but being the fan boy that I am it's in a sports jersey display case LOL. I'll see if I still have my tshirt designs on my hard drive (lost my art drive a few months ago)
                  Don't you mean fan girl? :P

Actually, I remember seeing a Unreal Tournament Jersey in Game Informer magazine...

Could you take a picture and upload it for us please Flak?

Comment

there used to be Unreal Shirts with the first game, i think they shipped with a special edition or something, i have one and also my lovely unreal university shirt... (though it woulda been nice if they made girls shirts styles too) there also used to be coffee mugs i think. maybe ut2007 will ship with something cool -hint hint -

Comment

There was a "vote for the best INA regular" thead last year (cant find the url anymore) and iirc, Flak and Angelmapper won their own jersey.

Comment

Man... this thread crops up every few months.

WHY don't they do it?! Afraid it'll make a couple of bucks?! :haha:

Comment

i'm thinking of taking a pic of myself and shopping it to look like i'm going crazy with my precious, the flak cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by -]Fusi√łN[-

There was a "vote for the best INA regular" thead last year (cant find the url anymore) and iirc, Flak and Angelmapper won their own jersey.
                            Hahahah, that is the awsome.

Comment

What IS it with that yellow rocket launcher? That REALLY bugs me. ugh. *twitch*

Anyways, I thought it was just [NBS]Flak that won a shirt...

Comment

Well if someone can find the thread, we know for sure. But im certain 2 or even 3 people got their own jerseys after a community vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X