Looking for best robot skin/animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for best robot skin/animation

Anybody know who has the best site for robot skins?I am just looking for more sources than skin city.

skin city has a very nice black xan skin that i like to use.

Comment

I like Falcon because he has lights on him. I like lights.

Comment

why not take a look in our GU uber model pack?

Download

there's over 150 models. about 4 of them are different xans.

Comment

www.ut2003hq.com

Comment

OHHHH CRUD!!!

Originally posted by WoW Punisher
            why not take a look in our GU uber model pack?

Download

there's over 150 models. about 4 of them are different xans.
            I just thought about something, HOW in the HAMHOCK am I gonna load all those skins on my game? I don't know how to unzip the whole file or do I just take them one by one?

HELP! I think I have got myself into more than I can handle, I am downloading it but this just occured to me. So when I download this does it load to the game automically or what do I do?

I use WINZIP the file thing...opener or whatever you call it, forgive me I am not very technical in speech or computer savvy.

I know how to add mods to the game individually but I don't know how to add a file this big. So let me know what I need to do anyone please.

And while you are at it, would there possibly be a skin for the Egyptian God ANUBIS in this pace? Anybody know where there is one?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Don't laugh, I am not stupid I just don't know as much about some matters as you do.

Comment

just get 7-zip (best unzipper evah) and highlight all the folders and hit subtract. in the window that pops up, tpye (drive):/UT2004. boom.

Comment

Are there any preview/screenies of every (Yes, every) skin in the pack? I don't want to download 150 skins that maybe doesn't have green/gold skins for CTF4 and doens't fit my taste.

Comment

i haves no clue if any of them have CTF4 support. o~o

Comment

WoW Punisher your pm is full. make sure you clean it ok mate.

Comment

alright. lol

Comment

Hey

Originally posted by WoW Punisher
                        just get 7-zip (best unzipper evah) and highlight all the folders and hit subtract. in the window that pops up, tpye (drive):/UT2004. boom.
                        Um i should upgrade to 7 zip? Or can I use the one I have now.

I hope this works.

Comment

best bet is 7-zip. www.7-zip.com

Comment

Working...
                          X