Whats the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the difference

Whats the difference between Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition PC Game and the Unreal Tournament 2004 PC Game ATARI - Retail

ECE has all of the major MODS already on the disc. Really nothing you can't download for free but if your going to buy UT2004 you might as well go with ECE.

Comment

Editors choice edition comes with the ECE bonus pack which contains 3 bonus vehicles(a tank, a mobile artillery and a flying vehicle) for onslaught, 6 new character(2 mecha skaarj, 2 necris and 2 metalguard) and 4 new ONS maps. all epic top quality stuff, AND 10 user made mods, the retail doesnt, BUT all the stuff from ece is free dowload from the internet, hope this answer your question, though you could have used the search function

if you have a dvd driver i strongly recommend you to buy the UT2004 DVD edition if you want to learn how to make your own maps mutator and mods(its very fun) i would buy it if a had the chance and a dvd driver

Comment

Here is the DVD version for $11.89 ($9.90 + $1.99 s&h) shipped the deal ends in 1 hour though.

http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...iew/001UNRT24D

If I were you, I would pass on the Editors Choice Edition, it's not worth the 20 dollars considering you can download all the extras for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Scat
          If I were you, I would pass on the Editors Choice Edition, it's not worth the 20 dollars considering you can download all the extras for free.
          Agree if you have broadband

Comment

Working...
          X