Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sm@ck
    www.prounreal.com

The community there is second to none......awesome, helpful, friendly and more than willing to help any beginner to experienced person!!!

I give them :up: :up:
    LOL

It's a joke ...feel free to read all my posts over there to understand how bad a forum can get...it's teh leetage!1

Comment

Originally posted by 9 InchesOfAfro
      @ one of the people above, what was the comment about ONS Haven? That hasn't been up for 8+ months now, and from what I've heard, things are quite a bit scarier at ONS Central, which was the site that popped up after I shut down ONS Haven.
      My bad, meant Central in stead of Haven. :weird: :noob:

Comment

Originally posted by 9 InchesOfAfro

@ one of the people above, what was the comment about ONS Haven? That hasn't been up for 8+ months now, and from what I've heard, things are quite a bit scarier at ONS Central, which was the site that popped up after I shut down ONS Haven. I've never actually looked at it, but occasionally I hear about something there from some of the guys I used to know from ONS. I tried hard to keep ONS Haven as civil as possible, but sounds like I failed pretty miserably if people are remembering it as something almost as bad as ProU.
        ONSCentral isn't really that bad. There's just one thread involving a guy named Hovz which got quite out of hand, and then Felin's 1-emoticon posts. And ONS Haven was a hell of a nice place. Very friendly towards newer players, and ONSCentral is pretty good about that too. If you're into Onslaught, www.onscentral.com is the place to go for ya now.

Comment

ONSCentral isn't really that bad.
          Ah, that's good to hear. I felt bad taking down ONS Haven in the first place, but I was just so over ONS at that point and knew I wouldn't be playing the mod anymore, so I figured it was better to shut it down and let someone else put up a site rather than just let it go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm@ck
            www.prounreal.com

The community there is second to none......awesome, helpful, friendly and more than willing to help any beginner to experienced person!!!

I give them :up: :up:
            :haha: :haha: :haha: :noob:
            KH8IPU

Actually, the threads there have become more about.... errrr....... graphics lately. ANYTHING beats the same 5 nerds spamming "No, YOU'RE awful at games!!!!1!1!!!", and of course "GB2INA", which gets rather tired after about 237,876,387 "witty" responses. Then again, these are "pro" gamers i.e. not the foremost contributers to this thing called civilization

Comment

Working...
            X