No announcement yet.

UT40K First Public Beta Released! [Mirrors and Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try pressing F4 this gives you a behind view but over the shoulder gives me a bad neck(ever played phantom menace)

Comment

well yeah but you can only shoot straight though you can't actually aim, when you use that.

Comment

Because it's a FPS.....FirstPersonShooter

Comment

lol oh brother forget it

Comment

info for a quick fix of the karma over at our forum here

Comment

That's quite complicated! Try releasing a version of the Mod, where nobody has to compile anything. So release the fully compiled Mod.

As for the fix, release compiled .u files.

That makes the mod easier to install, and it will get more people to play it!

Comment

i know but with the changes we're putting in it will be a few weeks before its ready as there'll be more testing this time

Comment

just so you all know the new beta is out, maps textures code(multiplay) plus lots more have fun

Comment

Hi guys here's our latest public beta that will be available to everyone, to download follow the link please remember you need an account with fileplanet :roll:

Download Beta 3 here.

With this beta we have added chaos into the game with a chose of Alpha Legion or Word Bearers you can choose which team you take on the map selection page, also added is the vindicator assault tank, we haven't had time to add chaos weapons yet but thats all in hand for the next phase, well thats all for now have fun. cheers geodav

uploaded @2200hrs CET 17.12.05

Comment

looks fun

Comment

:up: Wow just caught up with this one .... thats fckin awesome man, i love WH40K DoW i'll be sure to give this a go :up:

Since i aint downloaded it yet, i'm obviously unable to post any really coo0l screenshots So instead while i'm waiting i fired up MS Paint and made my own awesomely awesome Warhammer screenie !!

:up:

[shot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/binni_spazz/WA001.jpg[/shot]

:weird:

....**** its like i just blagged a screenshot straight from the game :noob:

:up:

Comment

As I said in the other thread - if someone gives me a direct link for the file I'd be happy to host it on unreal.ie!

Comment

Working...
                          X