Next UT Demo Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next UT Demo Request

While the previous demo's have shown some nice graphics, and a bit of gameplay...I would like to see more, cause I am in the dark on how this game will play.

Get someone who knows how to play UT, and put them in the next demo. I want to see how each and every weapon fires, translocating, and dodge jumps. The past demos arent showing us how we(the UT community) play the game...they just show someone who apparently has never played the game before do a jump or 2 and fire rockets.

Aye, I see what you mean.

You want to know more than what random rocketlaunchers look like as they hit the ground, you wanna see movement around maps, weapon changing, all the little tricks that better players come up with to give them the edge. Basically show us what the games really capable of.

Comment

the point of a demo is to give a sneak preview rather than an idea of the full 100% completed game surely?

it would of course be nice to see more of the game but download size etc might also become an issue

Comment

Exactly.. It's a little sneak peak of the game, not a full-out guided tour of every aspect of the game.

I understand what you mean, but it's just not meant to show every single part of the game. However nice that would be, they're just not gonna spoil all the suprises that way.

Comment

Download Teh Demo that shows you the gameplay in one year. kthxbye.

Comment

Us: Give us teh Demo!!11

Midway: 2 more weeks! plzktnxbye!

Comment

I don't think that's too much to ask a company to do, it's not like it would have any negative effects on the sales or anything....right?

Comment

Originally posted by pbze
                the point of a demo is to give a sneak preview rather than an idea of the full 100% completed game surely?
                i see what you mean, but there seems to be no reason for them not to, it would be like showing only one side of a new car coming out next year and to have that side be painted by someone who does not know how to paint very well. you see what i mean? there may be some other factors that none of us may know about but it just seems to me like if you're going to show off a game, why not show off how it can be done by someone who really knows the game. not trying to make another car reference, but commercials that show the car driving, no matter how far from release it may be, always have a pro stunt driver showing off what it can do

Comment

Working...
                X