Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last One Standing Tryouts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Last One Standing Tryouts

    Last One Standing Tryouts
    ----------------------------
    Last One Standing will be holding tryouts for additional players for Onslaught who wish to play Unreal Tournament 2004 in a clan setting. There are no requirements to join, other than that you have decent skills and common knowledge of how Onslaught works. Teamspeak will also be needed for communication which you can download from http://www.goteamspeak.com/.

    When: Sunday, July 31st, 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
    Where: Last One Standing Server - 8.9.3.119 (Password if needed will be "lostryouts")
    Team Speak: ts5.clanservers.com:8771

    Note: If you can not make the tryouts, but are interested please contact LoS|CyberManX (cybermanx_@hotmail.com) to setup a time.

    About Last One Standing
    ---------------------------
    Last One Standing is a talented clan of gamers and have been around for nearly two years now. We used to be extremely active in the Onslaught field of play and are working towards that again. We also participate in TAM. We are based in the United States. Our main times of play are Sunday - Thursday from 6:00 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST. We hold practices on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 - 11:00 PM EST.

    Visit us at http://www.losclan2k4.com.

    #2
    cool, you guys getting back into ONS again?? Nice

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by jqvander
      cool, you guys getting back into ONS again?? Nice
      Yea, most of our members moved to other clans, while I was on hiatus. There is only about 6 of us left. Those were some good times then though. It'll be interesting to be starting over from stratch so to speak.

      Comment


        #4
        im interested certainly, what time is the tryout on sunday for someone living i the UK ? perhaps i missed something but i wasnt quite sure, thanks

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by «°Chåøs°» 123
          im interested certainly, what time is the tryout on sunday for someone living i the UK ? perhaps i missed something but i wasnt quite sure, thanks
          I would check out our server above and see what kind of pings you get as we are based in North America. Also, you the UK is on GMT and the times are EST so there is like a 4 hour difference. So it would be starting at like midnight UK. You can always arrange something on the side with me too if you like.

          Comment


            #6
            Am I allowed to participate in this tryout if I use Dinosaur skins and have a Dinosaur name? SHOCKASAURUS would like to tryout for your fantastically talented internet video gaming team club.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Cursive
              Am I allowed to participate in this tryout if I use Dinosaur skins and have a Dinosaur name? SHOCKASAURUS would like to tryout for your fantastically talented internet video gaming team club.
              You betcha! We got triceratops, t-rex, raptors (personal favorite), stegasaurus, etc. skins and everything. We even have some custom made maps that look just like it did back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth so you can feel right at home!

              Comment


                #8
                OOOOOOOOH YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH


                :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by CyberManX.com
                  Yea, most of our members moved to other clans, while I was on hiatus. There is only about 6 of us left. Those were some good times then though. It'll be interesting to be starting over from stratch so to speak.
                  have you guys also posted over at onscentral about recruiting?? If not, definitely do

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I thought I saw you on k1's roster?

                    And some of your old members (from LoS) are on k1 too?

                    So . . . are you guys leaving k1 and re-forming LoS?

                    I need the 411 . . .

                    Comment


                      #11
                      GL LoS! Nice to see ya coming back again.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 8thGrdDropout
                        I thought I saw you on k1's roster?

                        And some of your old members (from LoS) are on k1 too?

                        So . . . are you guys leaving k1 and re-forming LoS?

                        I need the 411 . . .
                        No, that's not the case. I joined k1 on a purely sub basis for a little bit, but in the end declined k1's invitation to join their clan. I just haven't removed myself from the teams on the ladders. Thanks for reminding me. =)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Bumping to remind those interested that this is tonight.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X