Enforcer Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enforcer Mod

Great, another problem, and on the same day...

I tried to host a Dedicated Server with the Enforcer Mutator selected. The strange thing was when I joined all I could access was the shield gun, there was no Enforcer and even when I picked up other guns I still couldn't change weapons!

However, when I hosted a Listen server, the Mod worked fine and I could access all the guns I aquired as well as the Enforcer I started off with.

Why does this happen only on the dedicated server and how can I stop it?

Thanks if you reply,

Chaotic_Virus (Ash)

did you add the server packages to the system.ini?
    its 4 in the morning, i dont feel like explaining how to do it

Comment

I think I know what you're talking about but I'm not entirely sure how to do it. When you do feel like telling me how to add them, if you do, reply. You don't have to reply instantly btw, I can wait...

Comment

In your ut2004.ini file, go find the following:
        [Engine.GameEngine]
        *blahblahblah*

Add this line to the end:
        ServerPackages=Enforcer

Do this with all the non-stock mods/mutators you use for your server.

Note, that the "serverpackages=Enforcer" refers to the .U file in your ut2004\system dir.
        So placing "serverpackages=minigun o' death" isn't going to work, but "serverpackages=annihilationarsenal" will.

Comment

You know, I swear I tried that before and the server didn't even start. Yet, it works now! Thanks for that Jes!

And this will work with the other part of the Enforcer Mod? Double Enforcers? (That's what it's called in the Mutator Menu, "Double Enforcers")

Comment

Are you talking about the enforcer from the UT][ conversion mod? If not, could you provide me with a link?

Comment

All I know is that I got it from this site and the mod replaces the Assault Rifles with Enforcers like on UT. You have to select it on the mutators menu though...

http://unrealtournament2004.filefron...apon_Mod;45288

Comment

Why is it 12 Mbs...? :bulb:
                Are there more weapons?

Comment

Not that I know of, it's probably because the file comes with 5 or 6 pictures and a small readme included. Pretty pointless really, but still...

Comment

Why did he have 6 BMP pictures? :bulb:
                    JPG is fine, but BMP...?

The file is less than 1 Mb without them.

If anyone´s on dial-up, I´d be happy to send them the 600 Kb file.

Comment

I don't know who did it or why they did it. All I know is it's a mode that replaces a gun, ok?

Comment

I know that, I was just saying my oppinion on those images.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic_Virus
                          And this will work with the other part of the Enforcer Mod? Double Enforcers?
                          Yes. That mutator is also part of the Enforcer.u file, so it'll work.

Comment

Working...
                          X