Looking for a decent server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a decent server

It's been quite awhile since I've played and am looking for a decent US server. Anything like Factory still around?

what gametype

Comment

Prefer 5v5 tdm or 1v1. CTF or DD is okay too.

No adrenalin/superweapons
      Weaponstay=off

That one mod... can't remember what it was called. Had an enhanced scoreboard w/good stats and some player / team skin options.

Really can't remember much else. But I guess I'm looking for a fun place to play that's competetive with lots of active regulars and standard play, no mods or low gravity stuff that alters map flow or the game.

Edit: I'm west coast but am willing to play anywhere really. Just been so long that I don't care. I'll probably suck so badly latency won't even be a bother. heh :cry:

Comment

69.31.96.185:7777 <--- the sinners 'factory style' server.

Comment

"The Fractionary" and clan S!N's Purgatory server have a setup similar to the Factory, I think. They both have UTComp(probably the mod you're thinking of), but both also have adrenaline and WS on, which you say you don't prefer. They're pretty popular servers, and good players regularly play on both.

The Fractionary is East Coast, I think, at IP 64.237.35.119:7777
          S!N's server, which judging from my ping is not so far East, is at 69.31.96.185:7777

Comment

Working...
          X