This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razer Diamondback

I know it's an awesome mouse, but since I'm thinking about buying it, I'd thought to ask about the 2 real problems it has.

1: Size - Is it too big? Would anyone mind measuring from front to back, and from the back of the L/R buttons to the front?
    If not, a comparisong to other mice/common objects or a guess would be fine.

2: Side buttons - Are they really that hard to reach? I know it's partly to do with hand size, but are they just impossible to use, or does it just take getting used to?

Also, anywhere you've seen it/ got it for under the normal $55 0_o, please tell me. [I've already checked out new egg]

Finally, If you honestly think this is a bad mouse, please say so, why, and what you think is a better mouse [in the same price range]

Thanks in advance to those who can help.

Dude, I'm gonna be polite here and say search these forums and I'm sure you will find the answers you are looking for. Otherwise this will end up being the 1274385743895'th thread about mice and people will flame the hell out of you!

Comment

Sorry I havn't been to this forum in a while,, other forums I post in don't really have any mice discussions, and I just did notice one on the first page.

Comment

Working...
      X