Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best maps for TDM 2v2? (official and custom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    No, it's not big for 4v4 at all. For 2v2, yes. I don't know why I put it in the 2v2 list... sorry. Editing that out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Goliath is not big if U know how to move

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Goliath works for 2v2?

Even for 4v4 i feel it really big

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rankin is without doubt the best 2v2 map IMO, but the only thing it really kicks *** in also

then theres Corrugation, Deck17, Campgrounds (not the SC1 since its so horrible boring hitscanny), and Antalus..

but theres not really any really good 2v2 maps

1: rank
    2: CG
    3: deck17
    4: anta
    5: corrugation
    6: all other :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SC1 > G1E. I'm making a TE edition of SC1 - that is, if Slain is ever in IRC when I am, so I can get permission.

That having been said: Antalus, Campgrounds2005-SC1, Deck, Corrugation, Rankin, and a few other obvious ones I've indubitably missed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    personally i like plunge because it has alot of arial combat (cause of jumppads) and its also good for any amount of people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    zomg :/

well, whit six maps it's good enough, thx both for the replys :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only 2v2 maps that are really scrimmed are rankin, corru, anta, campgrounds(g1e), deck17, grendel(re). but saying that camp deck and grendel rarely get played

its 90% rankin :\

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Official maps that have the right size: Antalus, Campgrounds (both the G1E and the SC1 version work, but I highly recommend using the SC1; it's pretty, less spammy, less buggy, and has some flow improvements), Corrugation, Deck17, Grendelkeep (depsite all attempts at rebalancing the weapons in dozens of LEs, REs whatever, it's STILL a horrible map), Rankin and Rrajigar. You might also like DM-CBP2-Achilles.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Best maps for TDM 2v2? (official and custom)

Best maps for TDM 2v2? (official and custom)

For competitive games, which maps are the best for the format 2v2?

Both, official and custom maps
Working...
X