Movie: Falcon vs Lauke @ Lea from ESWC 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tewicc
    there was a reason for that, because you get to close to a guy when he takes 100a, you will most likely end up having him hunting you badly if he knows your there and pretty low = death..
    What? :bulb:

Comment

I enjoyed the movie - thx nosnos

I also enjoyed the shoutcast but thought they were talking too much ****e at the wrong times instead of focusing on what was happening - they missed three beautiful LG shots and then sort of arbitrarily mentioned it after the fact

must be difficult to do it tho...

gg falcon

LOL @ boksha's sig

Comment

Awesome, thnx for this thread.

Does anyone know if the finals were recorded aswell and if and where they can be DL-ed ?

Comment

sure m8 - nosnos had another thread with em

here is a link that might help

note its demos tho and not movies like the one from this thread

Comment

Sad to see that even the competitive version of the map has the "missing projectile-blocking below the 100A" bug in it...
            As well as the dark lift.

What's the point in making ESWC-versions when leaving such obvious bugs in it?

Comment

By the missing projectile bug by the 100a I suppose you mean that shots go through? that is actually a "feature" and not a bug, made to make taking the 100a a bit mor risky...

Comment

Yes, but it was made by cristal .

Comment

Originally posted by DimensionSeven
                  Sad to see that even the competitive version of the map has the "missing projectile-blocking below the 100A" bug in it...
                  As well as the dark lift.

What's the point in making ESWC-versions when leaving such obvious bugs in it?
                  its not a bug, its on purpose and quite nice imo, the same thing goes for the rocket, also got one of those, always fun to combo below the 100a just to see them fly away

Comment

I wanna see the pro players play something other than 1v1/TDM, like CTF or Onslaught, or even NW DM and Instagib DM.

But I guess theyre just to "leet" for that

Comment

Ehh whats your point?
                      And afaik lauke played Ons in the beginning of ut2k4.

Comment

Originally posted by Jink
                        Ehh whats your point?
                        I love when people dont read my post and reply to it.

But I'm not surprised since this is INA, happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero
                          I wanna see the pro players play something other than 1v1/TDM, like CTF or Onslaught, or even NW DM and Instagib DM
                          Organised Onslaught is pretty much broken in it's current form on most maps. CTF is OK but since it wasn't as much fun in UT2k4 as it was in the original UT there just aren't that many people playing it seriously. Not to mention both of these gametypes are completely unsuited for 1on1 play.
                          As for broadcasting DM with more than 2 people... no. As for instagib... no.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                            Organised Onslaught is pretty much broken in it's current form on most maps.
                            Fine, ONS is broken.
                            CTF is OK but since it wasn't as much fun in UT2k4 as it was in the original UT there just aren't that many people playing it seriously.
                            Well maybe they should start playing it seriously now
                            Not to mention both of these gametypes are completely unsuited for 1on1 play.
                            So? Is 1on1 play the only thing competitive? So as soon as you make teams, it becomes uncompetitive/"noob"???
                            As for broadcasting DM with more than 2 people... no. As for instagib... no.
                            Why? Wouldn't it be fun to see whos the best in a heated FFA??

And instagib, I know theres much instagib haters out there, but whats wrong with it? In instagib it becomes a game of whoever has the best aim/reflex. Sure, it doesnt have to be for cash or anything, but just like a fun match.

My opinion is better than yours IMO

Comment

Well maybe they should start playing it seriously now
                              It doesn't work like that.

So? Is 1on1 play the only thing competitive?
                              No, but seeing as the amount of people that play UT2k4 compared to other games is very small, and a 1on1 tourney is much easier to set up because it requires less players in total, it's no wonder there is much more publicity about 1on1 tourneys than other gametypes.

So as soon as you make teams, it becomes uncompetitive/"noob"???
                              Ugh, don't be an idiot. I never said that.

Wouldn't it be fun to see whos the best in a heated FFA??
                              Not really, no.

And instagib, I know theres much instagib haters out there, but whats wrong with it? In instagib it becomes a game of whoever has the best aim/reflex. Sure, it doesnt have to be for cash or anything, but just like a fun match.
                              And terribly boring to watch.

Anyway, I understand you'd like to see some other stuff, but it's not going to happen with UT2k4. You can keep an eye on smaller cups and tournaments tho', like the ones on Clanbase.

Comment

Has someone a link for the movie who's still alive? Demos maybe avail? :x

Comment

Working...
                                X