X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    not mad at all m8 - just don't quite get the attitude

anyways - we are all entitled to our own opinions and free speech rules kthx

and I guess you have answered my question as well

truely - wansn't your stated opinion that TAM does not belong in a competition: that is simpy your own view and makes no sense as any gametype can have their competitions and followers and devoted fans and there competitive players

EDIT: and you call it a fact, go figure

but your guarded attack on the maturity of TAM players - and make no mistake, I don't say that TAM players are mature (*you* take out of context what sum ppl wrote and come up with that to inflame another flurry of pro TAM con TAM arguments which has nothing to do with the topic, same as poor piglets topic) - caused me to respond and I would guess the other 2 as well

so you are getting what you wanted I guess but if you believe there are angry emotions behind it then your esteemd guessing of the maturity level of sum posters may in fact be a tad off

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's 3, how many more people can we get to be mad at me for actually praising the mod but then stating a fact.

It's only been an hour, lets step it up. You people are so gullible and cute.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    <- TAM star

DP IS ALSO A #1 TAM STUNNA.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DawgPound
    And you.

Cue the angry so called mature TAM players.
    actually he was smiling which is pretty mature - and true, we all *know* now that you think TAM is good fun but not for competitions and you know what - we play it for fun!

and true this post might be construed as continuing the whole insane debauckle but then *you* started it again

so there are ppl who thinks TAM rules and there are the dark side - I can live with that: can you?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    TAM's fine for pub play. It doesn't belong in any serious competition.
    Yet, there are many serious competitions for TAM. That wasn't the point of this thread at all. TAM is played both competitively, and casually. Learn to deal with it, and stop acting like a jealous little child. :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Piglet
    Are you the J@ke I mistakenly called "Joke" on Titan's TAM server? (sorry!)
    Nope, the only name I use is [SF]---|Lord_Jake|.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harbl
    TAM pugs? Where?
    If you're in Europe, try #tam.uk on Quakenet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cue the LOLs at teh funneh annoyed people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Boksha
    I've played a few PUGs in the past few days. Much more challenging than pubs.
    TAM pugs? Where?

And you.
    Troll.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you again

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I find both TAM and Clanarena to be fun sometimes... I play it the way I play DM basicly, just relaxing fragging, you don't have to think to much just shoot and enjoy yourself, no fuss... I do get bored of it pretty easily though just like I do with DM... I don't get the nearly same rush as I do when I play a close match of TDM or 1on1...

Don't know about the bad experiences people seem to have had with TDM though... all you need to do is find a good pickup channel on IRC ^^ or play in a clan ofc \o/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gades
    It's more of a camping, hitscan dominated gametype, but there's nothing wrong with that. Basically, all you worry about is your own skills, no timings or anything like that.
    erm you *can't* camp as you take damage, but I know what you mean

TAM rocks

and I was enjoying piglets thread

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Piglet
    Yeh - watch out for the trolls - they finally got my TAM thread closed (probably would have been better to ban them than close the thread)...

Having played nothing but ONS for a year I tried TDM and found every server full of potty-mouthed arrogant kiddies. I tried iTDM and found it amusing but for the inevitable Zounds and arrogant potty-mouthed kiddies. That's not a problem - they're welcome to their gametypes.

Then came TAM and have been playing more of this than ONS. The players seem generally more mature and laid back than (i)TDM and the skill level is just as awesome.

Are you the J@ke I mistakenly called "Joke" on Titan's TAM server? (sorry!)
    I knew it! Thats the second tam thread that gets closed on page7 !!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X