Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAM's fine for pub play. It doesn't belong in any serious competition.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgPound
      you again

Comment

And you.

Cue the angry so called mature TAM players.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
          I've played a few PUGs in the past few days. Much more challenging than pubs.
          TAM pugs? Where?

And you.
          Troll.

Comment

Cue the LOLs at teh funneh annoyed people.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbl
              TAM pugs? Where?
              If you're in Europe, try #tam.uk on Quakenet.

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                Are you the J@ke I mistakenly called "Joke" on Titan's TAM server? (sorry!)
                Nope, the only name I use is [SF]---|Lord_Jake|.

Comment

Yet, there are many serious competitions for TAM. That wasn't the point of this thread at all. TAM is played both competitively, and casually. Learn to deal with it, and stop acting like a jealous little child. :down:

Comment

And you.

actually he was smiling which is pretty mature - and true, we all *know* now that you think TAM is good fun but not for competitions and you know what - we play it for fun!

and true this post might be construed as continuing the whole insane debauckle but then *you* started it again

so there are ppl who thinks TAM rules and there are the dark side - I can live with that: can you?

Comment

<- TAM star

DP IS ALSO A #1 TAM STUNNA.

Comment

That's 3, how many more people can we get to be mad at me for actually praising the mod but then stating a fact.

It's only been an hour, lets step it up. You people are so gullible and cute.

Comment

not mad at all m8 - just don't quite get the attitude

anyways - we are all entitled to our own opinions and free speech rules kthx

and I guess you have answered my question as well

truely - wansn't your stated opinion that TAM does not belong in a competition: that is simpy your own view and makes no sense as any gametype can have their competitions and followers and devoted fans and there competitive players

EDIT: and you call it a fact, go figure

but your guarded attack on the maturity of TAM players - and make no mistake, I don't say that TAM players are mature (*you* take out of context what sum ppl wrote and come up with that to inflame another flurry of pro TAM con TAM arguments which has nothing to do with the topic, same as poor piglets topic) - caused me to respond and I would guess the other 2 as well

so you are getting what you wanted I guess but if you believe there are angry emotions behind it then your esteemd guessing of the maturity level of sum posters may in fact be a tad off

Comment

Working...
                          X