Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse sensitivity

Extract from the introduction:

Any kind of accurate universal-sensitivity-measuring- system has yet to be seen in the world of online gaming. It happens alot that inexperienced players ask better players what sensitivity they have, but usually the answer is nothing worth. Even though the two players might have the same sensitivity in the game, it is far from certain that the actual sensitivity is the same. You see, the resulting sensitivity you have, depends on more factors than just the sensitivity settings in the game.
    http://www.mousesens.tk/

The idea with this site was (is...) to spread a universal mouse sensitivity measuring system that works with every game, no matter what the sensitivity in the games may be. I also wanted to collect the sensitivities from different players into a list, so that everyone can compare their sensitivity to the others, and perhaps guide them if they're inexperienced.

If you got any suggestions, bug-issues or something else you'd like to notify me about, feel free to email swekenchu@gmail.com, or just reply here.

Regards
    Kenchu

You can just say "What is your sensitivity in cm/360?". Just do a one full turn ingame and measure how far your mouse has moved. If you have accel on, do one fast and one slow.

Comment

Hey thats cool 14.4 over here. Im lowering it soon though, as soon as I get a bigger mat.

Comment

25,3 cmmaybe Ill change it to 20 cm .

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman
          You can just say "What is your sensitivity in cm/360?". Just do a one full turn ingame and measure how far your mouse has moved. If you have accel on, do one fast and one slow.
          Yeah, I even mention that system in the text.

All,
          feel free to create a profile. ^_^

Comment

33cm

Comment

Isn't sensitivity just a matter of prefence? I know lower sensitivity can help aiming, but...

Comment

360 degrees over 63.5cm. Which translated into a SI of 5.66.

Whatever. Added a profile anyways.

Comment

25cm/360 = 14.4 SI.

Comment

12cm/360°= 30SI

Comment

Thanks Archer, for registering.

Hell, 5.6. That's so low! I tried to lower myself to 18, but I couldn't handle it.

Comment

8cm/360 = 45 SI

Comment

What do you mean by SI ?

My sens is: 34"-86cm / 360º

Comment

Originally posted by kevinroe327
                            What do you mean by SI ?

My sens is: 34"-86cm / 360º
                            what the ****?

Do you have a 5 metre arm-span and use your bedroom carpet for a mouse pad?

Comment

Originally posted by csm
                              what the ****?

Do you have a 5 metre arm-span and use your bedroom carpet for a mouse pad?
                              lols i agree... but kevinroe, the SI is found by following the link in the first post and entering how many cm per 360 you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X