Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you play Unreal Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hrs a week

Comment

Originally posted by XSlash
      Really? How is it possible to suck that bad then? You're always in last place if you aren't sitting on a good player's Manta wing. Maybe you better up it to 12-14 hours and you can work your way up to "average".
      When you get players registering on a forum, just to trash talk you, you know you are doing something right :up:

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
        Yeah and you're missed
        Thanks Flakky, I'm actually thinking of selling all my computers, so I might not be back. The server I ran is down now, probably permanently, and I don't forsee the Halloween/Xmas server going on this year. We'll see. But it's good to be missed, I'll try and drop in on TS more often. Tell the crew hello for me.

Comment

Now on summer holidays, 2-3 hours a day playing and 2-3 hours a day mapping (not every day!)

Comment

too often

Comment

not often enough

used to be around the 8 hour mark but then work got it's hold on me :/

Comment

Back in the days of Unreal Tournament, I'd happily play for eight or so hours a day. But now, I have a wife and a child, and I maybe play a total of 2 hours per week.

Comment

Anybody who answered 14+ needs to re-evaluate their life.

Comment

lol, 2-3 hours is long enough for me and I dont play that often but when I do its about that long, and 6+ hr.s for the non-stop adrenaline nights :up:

Comment

I do not count in hours, i play until my eyes bleed!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueGamer
                        Anybody who answered 14+ needs to re-evaluate their life.
                        your just jealous :P

Comment

Originally posted by Da Spadger
                          I do not count in hours, i play until my eyes bleed!
                          that makes me think of that one hour photo movie :alien:

Comment

Working...
                          X