Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you play Unreal Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-2hrs, mostly on 'school nights' cos Im too old to go out and still function the next day.

Comment

OH ****!!

daily time.

can a mod change my poll vote form (4-6) to less that 1 hour plz?

Comment

Used to play alot more than I can now, since I changed shifts and am back on days. I used to have alot of free time at night/early AM, where the games are still going on strong on some servers (like FJ's). Now when I get home from work I'm beat after working 12 hours, so it's usually a few shots of whiskey, a little TV, and off to bed so I can start it all over again the next day.

Comment

i play around a total of about 4-5 hours a week...depending on the time factors and whether if i have to give the computer for another person m

Comment

bout an hour a day on average. rarely play on weekends
            had a 3 week break, it sucked :x

Comment

About 3hrs per week on average now-a-days. It was more like 3-4 hours per day a month ago, i don't know why i don't play as much anymore.

*shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                4-6 for nearly 7 years
                Really? How is it possible to suck that bad then? You're always in last place if you aren't sitting on a good player's Manta wing. Maybe you better up it to 12-14 hours and you can work your way up to "average".

Comment

Originally posted by XSlash
                  Really? How is it possible to suck that bad then? You're always in last place if you aren't sitting on a good player's Manta wing. Maybe you better up it to 12-14 hours and you can work your way up to "average".

Comment

Originally posted by XSlash
                    Jeez u really need help.

Comment

He registered to post this ==>
                      (1) some tard
                      (2) some tard who is a member of the forum but doesn't want to get flamed with his usual account.

in any case: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

About 2.

Comment

i played UT99 for average 6 hours a night this game on a good night mabye 2 hours but most time like 3 games then i am ready to go poastal!

Comment

Originally posted by nightstormer
                            Used to play alot more than I can now, since I changed shifts and am back on days. I used to have alot of free time at night/early AM, where the games are still going on strong on some servers (like FJ's). Now when I get home from work I'm beat after working 12 hours, so it's usually a few shots of whiskey, a little TV, and off to bed so I can start it all over again the next day.
                            Yeah and you're missed

Comment

Used to play every night for at least 2 hours. Then I purchased a brand new AMD64 4000+, 1G RAM, 6800 GT and started to get 2 minute load time with maps. So now I don't play at all.

( and I've done all the recommend tweaking for long map loads )

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
                                i played UT99 for average 6 hours a night this game on a good night mabye 2 hours but most time like 3 games then i am ready to go poastal!
                                You still play UT? Heh I found a friend What servers you play on?

Comment

Working...
                                X