Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you play Unreal Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you play Unreal Tournament?

On average, how much Unreal Tournament 2004, online or offline, do you play daily? See how you compare to your fellow gamers.

14+ hrs?

Comment

less than an hour now.
      will change once CUT has updated

Comment

I dont even play 1 hour a week, im bored of the game and the demo server which are some of the only well pinged server, ruins the game. So I have no reason of playing much.

Comment

what if I play 1 hour a day..or somewhere between 1 and 2 hours...am I not allowed to vote ...or actually if I play between any of those other intervals...ie: 3-4 hours?

Comment

It really depends on how I feel that day. On the average I would say 4-6 hours.

Comment

3 times a day 3 games in a row...so I think thats between 2-3 hours. doesnt matter how good I find the game 6 hours non stop is a no no for me, thats the problem at school to i guess

Comment

lmao, yeah.. It's supposed to be like this:

less than 1 hr
                1 - 2 hrs
                2 - 4 hrs
                4 - 6 hrs

etc etc.

If anyone plays 70 minutes a day, or 190 minutes a day, they technically can't choose any of the choices.

Sorry to be technical, but it's a pretty obvious thing to point out.

btw, I picked less than 1 hour. But I don't play it consistently, so it's hard to pick one. I can skip it for half a week (or a whole one), and then play for 4 hours on a saturday, but I guess it levels out to something pretty low.

I'm more into building my own map than playing the game at the moment :P

Comment

4-6 for nearly 7 years

Comment

One hour Friday evening, then Sci Fi Fridays trilligy takes over.
                    Two to three hours Saturday total throughout the day and evening.
                    One to two hours on Sunday.

Corey

Comment

Not as much as I want to, I used to average 8+ a day. Now somedays I might get 30 minutes and other days 10-15 hours lol I do love the long days/nights with a good group of people and close friend playing VCTF

Comment

Usually less than and hour, but if I have nothing else to do it might jump to 4 hours...

Comment

wtf .. who chose 14+ ? :bulb:

Comment

Ut2k4 has def revived my love for pc fps games, and beaten some major titles like Half life 2 and doom 3 imo for replay value by a long shot.

I play less than i used to last year, which was around 3 hours 3-4 days in a week. Now its more like 2 hours tops in 3 days outta the week, still aint bad and im not bored yet, so congrats to epic :up:

Comment

Originally posted by R3mark
                              wtf .. who chose 14+ ? :bulb:
                              Some ppl do...I know a friend who averaged to 15.5 hours over the summer playing Americas Army. He has a 1.88 fragrate, in AA 1.0 is normal like how 50% is normal in UT. Also hes 3rd in all of Canada, and out of the world I think hes somewhere in ## (2 digits, i forgot but it was really high).

Comment

Working...
                              X