A fps question .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    the lowest steady framerate i'll play with (meaning no dips) is 70 fps... more or less.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    a constant fps of 85 online (so always >85 offline, cause it's capped) is ideal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Personally I find it genuinely hard to aim below 40 fps, especially when it goes down to that after being at 85. (ONS maps)

I also notice fps drops from 85 to ~60 on DM maps. When I did some tests offline, I can't notice any difference beyond 100 fps. But there is still a difference between 85 and 100.

I would say:
    <40 is bad
    >70 is good
    >100 is ideal

But I suppose it depends on the person. *shrugs*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    a forum search will show this has been argued about many times before, infact if the energy that has gone into arguing this could be harnessed we would probably be able to power a small city for a month. Go and have a look if you are curious but you will prob just be depressed by the pointless debate over whether 201fps is better than 200 fps etc...

From my experience <35 is hard to play with but after that it all seems the same to me.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic A fps question .

A fps question .

Is it a big difference between 130 fps and 90 ? between 160 and 130 ? I just wanna now right now my fps is 42 average so .. between 60 and 90 ?
Working...
X