In a Clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a Clan?

I'd like to hear from anyone who belongs to a TDM clan in North America that I may not know about. I pretty much know the top 10 TDM clans, so this is me asking all the rest of you to give a shout out and let us know you exist.

I am also going to be putting together a tournament with rules geared towards the less skilled clans so you guys can have fun and hopefully improve and grow the community. So if you would be interested in trying something new and better than what TDM has offered for you in the past, let me know. Leave some contact info also if you think you might want to participate.

Mid

I belong to [UNR]. It is a Zark server with low grav and matrix. We have DM and ONS teams with a CTF team in development.

http://www.zarkclan.com/ The site is still under construction.

http://www.unrealclan.com/ Direct link to the forum.

Comment

There are virtually no low-skilled teams in NA, at least ones that are active in the community. People don't like getting beaten, so they just quit. The low skilled people are all in TAM clans or random teams just on TWL

Comment

um, ya those are the ones I am looking for. if your clan sucks, holla back.

Comment

Originally posted by Deify
          um, ya those are the ones I am looking for. if your clan sucks, holla back.
          Ok. Then ignore my last post. I thought you were looking for less well known clans not crappy ones.

When stats are working some of the UNR members make it into the top 10 often.

Comment

Clan [FDG] plays pretty much every gametype at "just above bad" level. We beat the REALLY bad teams on the ladders, but never beat the top 10ers ever.

~S

Comment

Originally posted by q03
              Ok. Then ignore my last post. I thought you were looking for less well known clans not crappy ones.

When stats are working some of the UNR members make it into the top 10 often.
              If you guys are good, but not well known that's even better.

Maybe I wasn't really clear. If your clan would most likely lose to a top 10-12 ranked TDM clan, then that's what I mean. Also I want to hear from clans that would have some interest in trying TDM with some new rule changes that will take away the advantages that the winning team currently gets, such as free adrenaline and being able to run around with 199 health all game.

Also, I'm not really sure what you mean by when stats are working you make it into the top 10. Is that top 10 players on Zark servers? Don't take this the wrong way, but most of the top players don't play Zark, so I would assume that you guys would be the kind of team that I'm looking for. Basically I would want you to try out this new TDM game type and tell me what you think and if you would want to try playing it in a tourney. The whole goal of the rule changes is to make TDM fun for people to play, even when they lose. Thereby teams will stick around and improve and after a while we would have more teams competing and a better player base.

Comment

When I say they make it to the top 10 I mean for all of the DM game types not just Zark. Also I was refering to the official stats by Epic that are down half the time.

If you want to bring it up with my clan's server administrator post about it in the [UNR] forum. The link is in my first post on this thread.

Comment

I need to join one :P I was kicking extreme *** today in deathmatch :up:

Comment

Im in Clan »RFX« and we are a VCTF and TAM clan right now, we are in the TWL latter for TAM and in the VCTF league. We are also looking for people to join our clan so it anyone is interested stop by our forums at http://forums.clanrfx.com//modules.php?name=Forums and make a post that your interested so then we can setup a tryout.

Comment

Working...
                    X