An 1v1 LG question .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An 1v1 LG question .

Well , Ive been playing some 1v1 and ... when using lg I aim at body always ! Maybe its from the insta gib or maybe its that enemy always has lots of health / shield pickups and I know that Its no use aiming for the head . But recently Ive been playing some ts and I see so many people that I could have headshoted instead of shooting them twice . Its not that I cant aim at the head , I just forget to aim at it ... Is there any mutator or .. something that would make me aim at the head instead of the body ? Thx in advance .

yep, Headshot Instagib
    enjoy

remember to enable instagib AND the heatshot mutator

Comment

Thx .

Comment

What is the command to show the headshot sphere? Need to get used to where they are. Thx

Comment

theres no head spere

since it hit detection where the system then detects if you hit the headbone, so its kinda an after check after the hit if you actually hit one of the bones thats a part of the head.

Comment

And even if you do hit what seemingly looks like their head, a lot of times it won't register as a headshot anyways. If I were you I'd focus on just hitting them in the first place.

Comment

I just play headshot instagib or use lightning guns on godlike bots. I get about 7-15 headshots per botmatch. Online, I sometimes get 2.

Comment

Don't mean to hijack but what is the console command to show hitboxes?

Comment

I've never heard of such a command, it doesn't exist. If it did I (and scores of other people) would have found it.

Try forcemodeling to gorge, so you can at least get a consistent feel at hitting him.

Comment

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=477192

Comment

Re: An 1v1 LG question .

Originally posted by WosP
                      maybe its that enemy always has lots of health / shield pickups and I know that Its no use aiming for the head
                      Actually, you're wrong there.
                      A shot to the head still does double normal damage, kill shot or otherwise(tho Boksha might appear to either correct or agree with me)

Comment

Re: Re: An 1v1 LG question .

Originally posted by Kel
                        Actually, you're wrong there.
                        A shot to the head still does double normal damage, kill shot or otherwise(tho Boksha might appear to either correct or agree with me)
                        yeah, a headshot is always a guranteed kill, or at least it's supposed to be.

Comment

with the LG and the Sniper Rifle, the damage is simply 2 time higher when a head shot is done (and with the LG the heads generaly gets in fire). If the shots in the head killed the target, the head shot announcement comes and all that. I dont know about the code but im almost sure its the way its working.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: An 1v1 LG question .

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
                            No, a headshot is 140 damage. Or rather, double what you would have gotten otherwise. (Ie, 280 damage if you get one when amped, but less when you get one when the opponent is using shieldgun.)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: An 1v1 LG question .

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
                              If their health is 140 or below it should
                              XWeapons - SniperFire.uc
                              [DefaultProperties]
                              HeadShotDamageMult=2.000000
                              DamageMin=70
                              DamageMax=70

Classic Sniper does 60 damage, so a headshot takes out 120 health

Comment

Working...
                              X