This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new website

Check it out just forums now but the website is soon to come help me get users and become a helpfull and active member and you could receive adimn '

http://www.ut2k4central.cjb.net

<------

Comment

k....

Comment

Uh, where to begin...first, your nVidia tutorial is a bit on the, er, lacking side. IMO if you are providing a guide like that that it should be a fairly thorough one. Second, make your site more interesting. A forum is not going to garner much traffic for you. Put up some pages with images, wallpapers, etc; maybe some links to other useful sites as well.

Good luck with the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale
          Uh, where to begin...first, your nVidia tutorial is a bit on the, er, lacking side. IMO if you are providing a guide like that that it should be a fairly thorough one. Second, make your site more interesting. A forum is not going to garner much traffic for you. Put up some pages with images, wallpapers, etc; maybe some links to other useful sites as well.

Good luck with the site.

Well why dont you go and make a website. Then when your all done and proud of your work we will tell you that you SUCK!

Give the guy a break.

Comment

I posted.

Can't edit or delete post though.

Comment

Originally posted by rochin
              Well why dont you go and make a website. Then when your all done and proud of your work we will tell you that you SUCK!

Give the guy a break.
              He just says what he thinks, and give him some pointers. It's cleary u can't handle those things as a positive way.
              He never said it "sucks" so why twisting his words?

Comment

Working...
              X