No announcement yet.

DM-Goose2k4 is AWESOME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed it is an excellant map. Love playing TAM on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carinae
      Not to mention the IMO under-rated Achilles
      Totally agree with you there. :up:

Comment

I must be about the only one not liking that map then :weird:

Not sure whether it's me or my machine running it - but my hitscan hit rate drops through the floor on that map. I get high frame rates...but lower than normally low hitrates.

I'm sure it's a fine piece of mapping - but I'll only ever play it looking forward to the next map.

Goose kills Piglet

Comment

Goose was made with TDM in mind, not DM, so it's not strange that the map is a bit "unbalanced" for DM. People tend to only stay on top in DM which isn't recommended for TDM since you need to controll certain weapons like the shock/LG as well as the 50a area... Probably my favorite TDM-map since every weapon is useful on it, not just hitscan.

Comment

Goose = best TDM map ever made (of course in UT and of course IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Penguin
              If your playing 1 V 1 on this map, hide in the water THE WHOLE time with the Sniper Rifle, and nail the person once they find out where the hell you are. Its great fun! Just remember to come up for air.
              lol, who the hell plays 1v1 on Goose?

Comment

although this map works well for TAM, it's also one of those rare cases where it works a lot better for TDM. in TAM, the map plays pretty well, but it usually ends up with a 3vs3 or so in the open top of the map. with TDM, it gives a reason for players to controll the bottom portion of the map, rather than just hiding there when using booster or when you're the last one left on your team. good map for both gametypes, great map for TDM.

achilles is also very underrated. **** that map is fun. achilles and pistola are the only reasons i have for downloading the CBPs.

Comment

achilles rules! I made a version with an AMP in it at the top of the lift which rules even more for 2v2 / 3v3 tdm games. you can find it on my server: ut2004://tx7.griffenrun.com:5600?password=h2o

Comment

Great TDM and TAM map. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                    X