Razor driver question .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor driver question .

Recently I made threads about what cpu , gpu , monitor to get . I know those 3 now and I thank to everyone who post something in those thread . Now to my problem . I dont understand the " sensitivity " and " master sensitivity " I dont want the razer driver to change my sensitivity ,just the other stuff . Is there some way of turning it off ? Whats the formula for the real sensitivity in game ?

Btw , do I need to install the drivers to have 1600 dpi ? Sorry I really dont understand it .. Can i SET stuff from ut to the mouse without having to install the driver ? Like button 4 = Bio ? Without having the driver that is .

Comment

Get a real mouse

Comment

Haha very funny .

Comment

I just plugged mine in and it worked. No drivers necessary.

I actually don't like high mouse speeds so I set my mouse speed really low in all of my games to compensate for how fast this mouse is.

Comment

By speed you mean sensitivity ? And do still got 1600 dpi without the driver ? And can you use the button 4 , 5 ,6,7for something (without the drivers )?

Comment

Oh and how can I overclock it to 500mhz ?

Comment

It sure seems to get 1600dpi without the drivers. It updates and moves much much faster than the other mouse I had plugged in. The side buttons worked without hassle as well.

Comment

Wow , so is there any disadvantage of not using the drivers besides the sensitivity change ( on fly sensitivity ) , I dont understand the sensitivity in the driver what does it do ? Does it change your in game sensitivity ?

Comment

Hey how can I overclock my DB to 500hz ? And once again is there any advantage of using the drivers ?

Comment

Plug and play. Thats it. And do a little research b4 you overclock your USB ports.

Comment

Working...
                      X