Skarrj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake-SF
    Was there skaarj in ut? I don't know I never played it.
    All the Unreal monsters are present within Unreal Tournament. One can either summon them via the "summon" command, or by using the MonsterMadness MOD they can be accessed in all Unreal Tournament gametypes. Also there were a few maps (CTF-ValleyofGiants-Monsters.unr and CTF-Midtown-Monsters.unr, for example) which had monsters in them. Having craploads of monsters within a CTF game sure did make things difficult. Getting them in between a crossfire melee makes them angry, and using this tactic pretty much ensured that you could get the monsters to go after the enemies from the other team (assuming they fired the last shots that hit the monster).

Comment

if the krall look like that i want them in ut2k7. so they are not skaarj, but they are lookalikes so i dont think the skaarj wil be missed badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop Gantry

Krall
        So very cool, hes all like "I, am a low poly model, FEAR ME"

Comment

Originally posted by killalot0
          if the krall look like that i want them in ut2k7. so they are not skaarj, but they are lookalikes so i dont think the skaarj wil be missed badly.
          I take Skaarj over Krall anyday...

I have a greta idea remove Necris afterall they are only humans with paler looking skin noone will miss them...

Comment

Why are the Skarrj NOT in UT 2007?
            Actually UT2004 is the only UT game with Skaarj. The original UT had Skaarj hybrids
            AAAAAaaaaahhh now I get it *sshhhh*

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop Gantry
              Not really Krall is usually performing guard duties while Izarians are more used as cannon fodder for raiding Skaarj, Izarians are more agile has quadruple sets of arms...

Izarians and Krall have diffrent purpouses is used diffrently, moves diffrently from eachother and looks nothing alike.

They are slaves to Skaarj, they use Staff weapons thats where the similarities ends the Staffs dosent behave similary either Kralls is used for bludgeoning while Izarian staffs are stabbing weapons...
              Hush, you.

Comment

Yes but the real question is:
                "Will be have PINK GORGE?"

:alien: :alien: :alien:

Comment

Originally posted by =XM=
                  Yes but the real question is:
                  "Will be have PINK GORGE?"

:alien: :alien: :alien:
                  Speaking of the colours of gore, i don't think there needs to be anymore of this green gore :noob:.

Edit: no seriously green gore anoyies me, does anyone else dislike green gore?

Comment

Working...
                  X