Skarrj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skarrj

Why are the Skarrj NOT in UT 2007? They say they are trying to make a new game but those characters were there befor they used Malcom...the Skarrj were around in the first game...

Does anyone know any REAL inside information?

I killed them all. Sorry I was having too much fun.

Comment

uh

Dont reply if you have nothing constructive to say...I am serious I just want to know not hear jokes.

Comment

Its true that the skaarj are in most unreal game, but the only place they deserve is in Unreal 1. In all other, they either look awful or are totaly changed from the original design, and I think Unreal 1's skaarj are cool, those in Unreal 2 and ut2004, aren't

Was there skaarj in ut? I don't know I never played it.

Comment

and..

I think they looked great in 2004, in the unreal championship game they had a skarrj that looked cool as well but to me with the popularity of the characters and the story would it not seem that they would put them there? It seems that they want the necris to get over and wanted to push them instead of the Skarrj but to me the Skarrj have more to offer than the boring necris..the necris are dead...big dealll

Comment

Maybe they want to concentrate on human characters.

That's OK with me.

Comment

Re: Skarrj

Originally posted by Egipitian
              Why are the Skarrj NOT in UT 2007? They say they are trying to make a new game but those characters were there befor they used Malcom...the Skarrj were around in the first game...

Does anyone know any REAL inside information?
              The gov took all the Skarrj to Area 51 to run some test ?

Comment

when UT2007 comes out someone will make a skaarj model:up:

Comment

Actually UT2004 is the only UT game with Skaarj. The original UT had Skaarj-hybrids (silly looking buggers) added in a bonuspack, but those weren't real Skaarj.
                  Personally I feel Skaarj don't have much of a place in the tournament. After all they're constantly at war with humans; not very likely to see them in a human organised tourney.

Comment

the tail might be too complicated to do (imagine how much polys, the ragdoll effect, the animation...)
                    and anyway someone will make the skaarj in a pack.

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
                      the tail might be too complicated to do (imagine how much polys, the ragdoll effect, the animation...)
                      and anyway someone will make the skaarj in a pack.
                      Considering how much Epic bragged about how high they could push the polycount making Skaarj models shouldnt be an issue...

Comment

Re: and..

Originally posted by Egipitian
                        I think they looked great in 2004, in the unreal championship game they had a skarrj that looked cool as well but to me with the popularity of the characters and the story would it not seem that they would put them there? It seems that they want the necris to get over and wanted to push them instead of the Skarrj but to me the Skarrj have more to offer than the boring necris..the necris are dead...big dealll
                        If you make a poll you will see that more UT players will vote for getting Necris instead of Skaarj.

Comment

actually most people wouldn't care

Comment

Originally posted by [EH]Xenocide
                            actually most people wouldn't care
                            Yes, they don't vote or vote "I don'T care". And that has nothing to to with what I said: I only compared the two oither options.

Have you anything else totally off topic to say while quoting me?

Comment

I loved the skaarjs in UT2004, i hope someone remakes them for UT2007 , till there i will be using the kralls

if you like the skaarjs that m uch i think you should know its "skaarj" not "skarrj":sour:

Comment

Working...
                              X