Trying to find a server I played on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find a server I played on.

I was on a server last night and I enjoyed the gametypes they had, but I forgot to add it to my favorites. I checked the ut2004stats website, but it wasn't in my recent matches. Is there any way to find out what the server's name or IP was?

maybe in your UT2004.log??

Comment

It doesn't seem to have any data past today.

Comment

if you've updated your game topatch 3355, then the server will appear in your ut2004.ini as a recent server.

Comment

Could you tell me a keyword to search for in the file? My ut2004.ini is huge.

Comment

it looks liek you could go through the master server list and find it quicker than you can here, hehe.

Comment

In your User.ini, search for RecentServers. They are listed by IP, though, so you won't find the server's name. I believe that, by default, it stores the last 25 servers you've visited.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkSix
                In your User.ini, search for RecentServers. They are listed by IP, though, so you won't find the server's name. I believe that, by default, it stores the last 25 servers you've visited.
                HAH!
                the answer.

cool beans.

Comment

Cheers. Thanks guys.

Comment

If no luck there, then try the Epic stats page - if the server was set to report stats it may well show there for your player name:

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/ind...?stats=players

Comment

If you look under [GUI2K4.UT2k4ServerBrowser] in the user.ini you can find your server. It shows the gametype, then if you scroll over to the right you will find the server ip and the server name.

Comment

What game types? In Euroland or US? Someone here will prob know it if you describe it...?!

Comment

Must have been:

.|
                          .|
                          .|
                          .|
                          .|
                          '\/

Comment

Working...
                          X