No announcement yet.

A good crt monitor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i meant the razor weighs 10-15 grams less than the mx518, thats what i got wrong.

Err yeah that sounds to good to be true for me, as thats a pretty entry level price for a 19inch crt.

Give me the exact model and name, and i'll google for spec sheet, usually there is a pdf manual available for nearly all monitors clearly indicating the refresh rates.

Comment

Originally posted by °»K@M«°
      because 60Hz on the eyes is extremely unpleasant and deterimental long term. I couldnt deal with that flickering :down:
      until a month or so ago, i didnt care about that.. but recently its taken its toll on my eyes so i had to move the resolution down and i miss my high res.. plus id quite like to use 1600x1200, just for screenshots and photo editing

so anyone got a decent brand and model of monitor that they can swear their life on? (19" that is)

Comment

19" Eizo F730

Comment

Those are ridiculous refresh rates frosty for a 19 inch crt monitor, and i couldnt careless if you believe me or not, that was one of the most alluring factors which made me want to buy one until i found out about the mediocre build quality.

However when i tested this in store, for example at pc world, the image was totally unstable, and this was tested on a high end desktop at their rip off store, can't remember the gfx card but it was capable of supporting at least 1600x1200 res.

You must of been the lucky 5 percent that recieved a miracle working 454 capable of churning out those completely ridiculous refresh rates welldone son:up:

Comment

Yup the FlexScan F730 is capable of:
            Recommended Resolution 1280 dots x 1024 lines @ 107 Hz1
            Maximum Resolution 1600 dots x 1200 lines @ 92 Hz1

heres the link:
            http://www.eizo.com/support/discontinued/crt/f730.asp

just check up some reviews of it before u hand over ur hard earned cash:up:

Comment

Originally posted by ll0rt
              This LaCie monitor:
              http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10121
              Lets me play at 1280x1024 @ 100Hz. 1024x768 would be 120 Hz. It also has this superbright button which I love when playing games.
              looks like a snazzy monitor; I may get one.

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/dis...19/crt-21.html (picked as one of 3 top of the range 19" competators)
              What was the date of that comparison, do you know?

Comment

Well I was thinking of iiyama 1451 maybe . Does it make a big difference if it isnt a flat one ? And does anyone know of an monitor which's got high hz at 800x600 , and is cheap ?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
                  What was the date of that comparison, do you know? [/B]
                  Click link. Look a little to the right...

Comment

All those are too costy for me . Show me charts for 17" monitors ... 19" or 17 " almost no difference a difference is 19" or 21 " . So know of any 17" with high hz at 800 x 600 ?

Comment

Originally posted by NakedApe
                      Click link. Look a little to the right...
                      lol, thanks

WOw, that's a dated review.

Comment

Originally posted by °»K@M«°
                        I purchased the excellent Viewsonic p220f, the refresh rates are as follows:
                        2048 x 1536 @ 68 Hz
                        1920 x 1440 @ 73 Hz
                        1600 x 1200 @ 87 Hz
                        1280 x 1024 @ 101 Hz
                        1152 x 864 @ 118 Hz
                        1024 x 768 @ 132 Hz
                        800 x 600 @ 160 Hz
                        640 x 480 @ 160 Hz

All completely reliable and you can't go wrong, i absolutely love mine.
                        i got the p225f (the p220f is second only to the p225f) for 100 bucks because my dad's old company was going belly up.. they were shelling out crazy stuff at crazy prices. anyway.. this monitor is fan****ingtastic! the color is incredible, the refresh rates (99hz at 16x12) are unparalleled, and the amount of osd adjustments is incredible, you can do anything you'd like to this screen. if you've got the retail 700 dollars and want the best **** 22" crt monitor money can buy, go with the p225f, you WILL NOT be disatisfied.

Comment

The overall best CRT you can buy (factoring in both quality and price):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001166

I've been saving up some cash for the past few months to buy one of these. If you don't take my word for it, read the reviews.

Comment

i have a 19" hitachi CM721F. and it's been pretty good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raffi_B
                              The overall best CRT you can buy (factoring in both quality and price):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001166

I've been saving up some cash for the past few months to buy one of these. If you don't take my word for it, read the reviews.
                              wow, great user reviews, and LESS radiation output than an LCD monitor... lol.

That sounds great.

Comment

Wow thx raffi b Ill buy that one , If I had more money I would buy Iiyama vision master pro 454 but samsung 997DF ROX . Is there a big difference between the 997DF and 997DF - T/T ?

Comment

Working...
                                X