[BUG] Dual Assault Rifle Sound Effect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: [BUG] Dual Assault Rifle Sound Effect.

Originally posted by Sm@ck
    There is a bug I have found in relation to the assault rifle.

When I have one assualt rifle I hear the usual sound of firing. When I have two assualt rifles the firing sound is the same.

When an opponent has one assault rifle they hear the usual sound of firing. When they have dual assault rifles I hear the kewl dual assualt firing sound.

Should I not hear the dual firing sound when I have the dual assault rifles? This should be fixed I am sure in the next patch, this and the filter bug. I would also like to search servers by name also or "server name contains xxxx" etc.
    Doubt it they couldnt be arsed to fix the animation errors of dual weild and one of the AR's pointing in your own face, or the world model or weapon player model for the classic look...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wonder how many this sound works for and how many not.....perhaps we can all figure this out together

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pnr
    I hear a different sound for when I'm using dual assault rifles.
    1.Latest patch
    2.First Person View
    3.Both

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can confirm this happens to me as well. I hear the difference when somebody else is shooting single or dual AR's but not when me myself is doing the shooting....then the sound is the same.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pnr
    1. What patch are you using?

2. Are you in first or third person view?

3. Do you hear this in instant action and online servers?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [BUG] Dual Assault Rifle Sound Effect.

[BUG] Dual Assault Rifle Sound Effect.

There is a bug I have found in relation to the assault rifle.

When I have one assualt rifle I hear the usual sound of firing. When I have two assualt rifles the firing sound is the same.

When an opponent has one assault rifle they hear the usual sound of firing. When they have dual assault rifles I hear the kewl dual assualt firing sound.

Should I not hear the dual firing sound when I have the dual assault rifles? This should be fixed I am sure in the next patch, this and the filter bug. I would also like to search servers by name also or "server name contains xxxx" etc.
Working...
X