Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by AgentZero
    Nice pickup line! How successful is that?
    ->| |<-

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Remove.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spoonman
    Been playing a couple of ONS games on jolt recently, and never had a PPH of less than 400. ;D
    And I usually play better than "pph 1" too...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo
    TIME FOR SOME COMMON SENSE:
    Keep the ********* teams preference, but have it only be enacted when the teams are even before the person with the teams preference joins.
    It's like that already and apparently it doesn't work all that well. As said before the problem isn't that one team is larger (that'd fix itself) but that one team has WAY more good players on it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo
    TIME FOR SOME COMMON SENSE:
    Keep the ********* teams preference, but have it only be enacted when the teams are even before the person with the teams preference joins.

Or add a turned-on-by-default server option to override people's team preferences.
    :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fair &gt; Stacked

Remove it. 100%.

Also agree completely with fuegerstef's idea. I'm amazed that's never been implimented.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by XopePoquar
    Maybe they could make it so both teams see the opposing team as red (or blue) so it doesn't matter. Make it an option. You could make it so each individual on "Team 1" and "Team 2" could choose what color they see themselves as and what color they see opponent as.
    *cough* UTComp *cough* (or in-built in the TAM menu as well).

I would like to see that made standard, and the ability to choose on what side to be gone. It should either be random or choosen from some sort of "skill" measurement (pph, stats, etc...)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spoonman
    Been playing a couple of ONS games on jolt recently, and never had a PPH of less than 400. ;D
    Nice pickup line! How successful is that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sort teams by efficiency Or whatever type of "skill level" Epic is putting in the next game (whatever is used for matchmaking).

If that is down (like when stats are down), make teams dependent on the previous match.

Also put these options in the server options so it would be like 3 check boxes or something:

-Sort teams by skill level/stats
    -Sort teams based on previous match
    -Sort teams randomly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Remove it.

Let's choose the color your team looks like and then use anything to mix up teams:

match before, stats (what happens when they are down again?), random...I think they are nearly equal...

ps: I still wonder why I don't see a "ignore prefered team"-mutator on every server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChookWoods
    just make the game look at the scores of the previous match, and sort teams accordingly. this wont be 100% accurate but it will prob be the most accurate thing you can.
    :up: This is the best idea to handle the "who goes on what team" problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fuegerstef
    2. spoonman , pph: 250

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tewicc
    autofix teams on restart so ppl with same clantags get on the same team, where it takes both and looks at the first like 3 letters of the name and then 3 last letters of the name and see where it best fits etc...

would be awsome for clangames, and well, preferred team option, if the community dosnt like it i would vote for it off, since it dosnt matter to me since i rearely play public, and never teamgames :P
    Yeah, joining a clan's pub and having clanmates versus pub players would be a bit ugly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EFA11
    let some random code randomize teams. why even bring a skill thing into it? If I randomly get my *** kicked by a randomly picked team, GREAT! At least it was random and not purposely done to feed a few peoples ego's.
    That seems like the best idea idea to me as well. It'd take about two lines of actual code to get this working. I'd say just add a "Randomise teams" checkbox when running a server which defaults to on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    let some random code randomize teams. why even bring a skill thing into it? If I randomly get my *** kicked by a randomly picked team, GREAT! At least it was random and not purposely done to feed a few peoples ego's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X