No announcement yet.

Why oh why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always switch if I see the teams unbalanced, and you get a "thx" in return :heart: :heart: :up: .

Comment

lol@Waldi !

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty
        in fact i played more under alias on the titan server than i did under Princess_Frosty and no one knew.
        Um....you do know we know who's playing when with the server-side code we run don't you? Not only do we know at the time but the logs and output from UT2004 + server-muts we have are retained indefinitely.

ONS Server
        {Jeff}Princess_Frost
        assassin
        (blank player name)
        Blocked name: Player
        Princess_Frosty
        Princess_Frosty.T32
        Syren_Of_Scripts

Chillout Server
        (blank player name)
        Princess_Frosty
        Syren_Of_Scripts

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
          I only speak for myself.

If i had a GG, I'll say "GG".
          Me as well, and it has nothing to do with winning or losing, at least not in theory. IMO, if you always automatically say GG no matter what and even have bind to do it, you are not really meaning it. Then again I'm from Finland and never understood this crazy forgeiner habit of small talk

Comment

I play quite alot on the titan sever and enjoy it. Some of the time teams are uneven, but this is my honest opinion - I like being on the weaker team. I like the feeling of being one of the most important members on the team, contributing alot, and I don't find it as much fun being on a much stronger team and completely running over the opposition. This is true for the type of maps on titan, where comebacks are possible. But for servers playing torlan and arcticstronghold, being on the losing team there is obviously not fun. Fortunately those kind of maps aren't played on titan...

Comment

Working...
            X