Clear All

• replied
    thnx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The_Deacon
    Web Lag
    Yeah, the Seconds a Website needs to load

I have around 2.5 Secs WebLag, but it won't show up in the bottom right of my Posts..... i dunno why, i don't care....... WL:0 is fine for me

But beware, if you lag too much, you might be banned, because it slows down the Forums, so get a decent internet connection, and stay Below 15

Just my advice on Web Lag

eviL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Web Lag

Spoiler

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what is WL ???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    willhaven has WL too, and he's a level designer for Epic. Scandalous isn't it :bulb:
    It's getting worse every day! It's so sad!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by eviL<3
    Sorry for being OT, but..... You have WL!!! :haha:
    User moderators have not been moderators for their entire lives

willhaven has WL too, and he's a level designer for Epic. Scandalous isn't it :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bctrainers
    Really, I would really like to see this added into UT2004. RCT3:Soaked has this, and it is quite good, and it would go well with UT2004 also. It's nice to know what you are downloading and how long it will actually take.
    Sorry for being OT, but..... You have WL!!! :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bctrainers
    Really, I would really like to see this added into UT2004. RCT3:Soaked has this, and it is quite good, and it would go well with UT2004 also. It's nice to know what you are downloading and how long it will actually take.
    no talk of other games in here, perma-ban please?

but yeh good idea, in this world of all things microsoft we need some sort of progress bar on our screen, doesn't feel right without one, but there is one stipulation, it musn't be in any way accurate.

wasn't there a mention of being able to speak to other ppl on the server during loading time in the next UT? if so I'm just happy with that so I can moan and say "how long is this **** map taking to load" :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah that would be extremleyx nice for the computer to be able to display the info

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd also like it if it ASKED you "Download custom content?" before it actually starts forcing **** onto your computer. I'd also like to know what the hell all the stuff does.

I'm so tired of seeing stuff like "downloading Amd21-f439ut", I just want to know what it does.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: EPIC: The downloading needs to be more detailed

This isn't genius, somebody mentioned it before AND provided a slick mockup screenshot.

Very good idea though, AgentZero.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: EPIC: The downloading needs to be more detailed

Originally posted by 1 of 42
    I absolutely disagree with everything you just posted. For whatever reason, I find the percentage indicator in 2k4 MUCH more informative than any progress bar is in any other game. I find it much nicer, simpler, and generally better.

:down:
    He never said to remove the % value... You can still have that shown while the progress bars are below.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: EPIC: The downloading needs to be more detailed

Originally posted by suttonator
    sorry, but can you please elaborate Just wondering why you think the progress bar is so great
    He said the progress bar sucks and would rather keep what we have RIGHT NOW. And you asked why he thinks the progress bar is great...did u mean why he thinks it sucks?:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Software patents are so ridiculously retarded. I hope to god (or suitable substitute) that the powers that be in Europe see sense to not go down the American road of software patents. Associated linkage

As for the original topic, it's not the first time it's been suggested, but I hope it gets done in some way by Epic.
    And to think, if i was to murder the person who thought up software patents in a bloody chainsaw massacre I Would go to jail!!!!:sour:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X