Onslaught Mixer Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onslaught Mixer Tournament

The onslaught community is running a mixer tournament similar to the one ran by the assault community. More info and sign-ups are in the thread below:

http://www.teamk1.com/onslaught/viewtopic.php?t=409

I wanna thank beyondstang and liquidrain for letting us use their rule set and draft bot.

Bump! Come sign up - this'll be a ton of fun people!

Comment

i really wish i could guys....
      but i can't :cry:

Comment

Re: Onslaught Mixer Tournament

Originally posted by bharsell
        I wanna thank beyondstang
        LOL Beyndstang, its Beyndtesting or Beyndtstng

Comment

Signed up

Comment

Re: Re: Onslaught Mixer Tournament

Originally posted by [EH]Xenocide
            LOL Beyndstang, its Beyndtesting or Beyndtstng
            BeyndNoob... Noob... Beynd the *****... pretty much anything that shows the love to our main man Beynd. <3

Comment

LOL

Comment

SPMA 4tw

Comment

Cheets + H4X!

Comment

It seems a few people are having trouble registering at onscentral. If you want in and can't register there, just post here and be sure to include an e-mail address you can be contacted at.

Comment

BuMp.

Comment

Originally posted by bharsell
                        It seems a few people are having trouble registering at onscentral. If you want in and can't register there, just post here and be sure to include an e-mail address you can be contacted at.
                        I have been trying to register in order to sign up for it, but so far no luck with it. Anyway, sign me up as "CyberManX" and I'll PM you my e-mail.

I'm not that good, so don't expect too much. I just enjoy some good challenging games of ONS.

Comment

yeah i had these issues with ONScentral when very first registering when the site got started....
                          didnt seem to like my university address, but my hotmail one worked....had to use a different username when doing it the seconf time round though since even though the first one didnt work, that username was in the system...

no idea why it does that

Comment

bumpage!

Comment

This will be a great opportunity to meet other players, in and out of clans - and to work with different captains and learn new strats and tactics... It can only work if we get more peeps signing up, tho. Jump on board!

Comment

Working...
                              X