This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panama Jack
    Actually there is work on goggles that track your eye movements that would be perfect for aiming and movement. Couple this with voice recognition tech for selecting weapons and firing and you could play an FPS game without ever using your hands.
    Didnt some company already release a mouse that sits on your head, and tracks your head movement? (sorta like a laser coming out of your head)...But they forgot that you would have to move your head away from the screen which makes it useless.

Comment

Re: Old_geezer Production - maybe oldest player in ut2004

Originally posted by H20WingZero

I don't know if there is anyone as goofy and funny as him in UT2004, a rare find. [/B]
      lol at the "a rare find", as if he some sort of magic object in MMORPG game :bulb: :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
        I like this thread. It makes me feel younger.

:up:
        this thread mekes me feel like a baby:noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Panama Jack
          Hell, I am only 46 and I plan on playing online games from FPS to strategy until the day they bury my sorry butt.
          you're older than my dad....

Comment

Originally posted by Amish_Refugee
            you're older than my dad....

:bulb:

My dad is 56 going on 57.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
              Voice recognition for weapons stinks.
              There's too much of a delay in there.
              Well they've already got devices to turn on TVs or the lights etc using brainwave scanning (technology for people with severe movement disabilities for example) so theoretically, you should be able to 'train' the brainwave detectors to understand your thought for 'lightning gun' 'fire' 'shock' 'fire' and such ^_^

Well maybe at some point anyway...

Comment

We need a special ladder for over 50 players ......with timeouts every 5 min for a geritol break... i bet there are alot of over 50 player...come on sing out..and if you are over 60 rock on ..!

i am 54,55 in august

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
                  Well they've already got devices to turn on TVs or the lights etc using brainwave scanning (technology for people with severe movement disabilities for example) so theoretically, you should be able to 'train' the brainwave detectors to understand your thought for 'lightning gun' 'fire' 'shock' 'fire' and such ^_^

Well maybe at some point anyway...
                  at Washington University they developed brain wave pong to help discover what parts of the brain of stroke victims are affected

Comment

Originally posted by Amish_Refugee
                    at Washington University they developed brain wave pong to help discover what parts of the brain of stroke victims are affected
                    There we go then, more evidence

I can't see it exactly being cheap at the moment though :haha:

Comment

Working...
                    X