X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old_geezer Production - maybe oldest player in ut2004

http://www.h2ogaming.com/oldgeezer/

Has anyone seen this player on UT2004 servers before? It's weird how this guy being 60 years old playing this GAME!!!!! :weird:

Anyway, I bumped into him in some invasion server, hooked him up with Ventrilo and recruited him into our clan.

I don't know if there is anyone as goofy and funny as him in UT2004, a rare find.

Originally posted by Sabo
    lol, 60 ?
    What? I plan to be playing by the age of 60.

Comment

I'm sixty. Just call me Ero-Sennin

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
        Same :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
          I told my wife something like that a few days ago. (I'm 25 now) I said I'd still be playing FPS'ers when I'm an old geezer. She didn't seem very pleased about this.

Comment

I believe it. I got a nice email from a fellow fragger who liked one of my maps, below is the final part of it:

>> Again - Thanx for the fun we appreciate it
            >>
            >> Bill aka Elric
            >>
            >> 62 Year Olde Frag'r

Comment

I've got a 66 and a 62 year old in my clan. handful in thier 50s. most of the rest in the late 20s. You learn that the old guys don't clan jump as much, they are much morereliable for matches and they don't generally give you **** as much. They just play and have a good time.

Comment

There were one or two white-haired dudes at the last LAN party I went to.

Comment

Hell, I am only 46 and I plan on playing online games from FPS to strategy until the day they bury my sorry butt.

Comment

My first clan leader was 64. The co leader was 55'ish.

Comment

i feel like i was just born... im 17...

Comment

I will sit in teh rocking chair teaching my grandchildren how to play!

"listen, kiddo, dont jump like that when theres hitscan, you see, .."

Comment

And when i'm sixty, i'll teach my grandchildren how to spamzors the biorifle! :up:

Comment

There's a girl in my clan that's 67.:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Panama Jack
                              Hell, I am only 46 and I plan on playing online games from FPS to strategy until the day they bury my sorry butt.
                              That’s the right attitude! I’ve got 11 years to catch up with you (but in eleven years you’ll still have eleven up on me!) but I, too, plan on playing videogames until I am physically incapable of doing so (death, disfigurement, crippling/debilitating disorders, etc.).

Us ”old farts” may almost have a coronary playing against all you young authority-hating whippersnappers, but you just watch your asses, because you may just get fragged, tagged, and bagged by an “old guy” one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X