X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2K7.com - is this yours?

... not yet. But it can be!

I'm cleaning house of the last of the UT stuff and these domain names have to be sold:

ut2k7.com
    ut2k7.net
    ut2k7.org

They are up on eBay. Starting bid is USD$0.99 for all 3 - no reserve. No games.

Linky:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5784435024

I hope everything is good with everyone.

would these be to make fan sites with or to use to bribe the creators into buying the rights from the person who owns these for large amounts of money?

Comment

All 3 domain names were registered on May 9, 2005 and expire on May 9, 2006.

Doesn't that mean they can just buy them after that date? :bulb:

Comment

I dont think that $0.99 is much of a bribe. Its more of a garage-sale. I just have to get rid of them, I dont care what they go for.

Whoever in the community wants them is welcome. I dont need them any longer since I got out of the server business.

Comment

But what if Epic decides to change the name, from Ut2k7 to something else? :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by Plug
            But what if Epic decides to change the name, from Ut2k7 to something else? :weird:
            or to Ut2k7

Comment

Then you should register "somethingelse.com"...

Comment

you would have been better of selling these on dnforum, namepros or WHT rather than ebay imo

Comment

then you're out $.99

Comment

Working...
                  X