Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New UT2007 Trailer (apparently old, but you might not have seen it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the player doesnt paly mp3s for me. i usually just torn down the music volume and turn on windows player though.

korn is good to kill to.

Comment

The music for the ingame demonstration was exceptional, and the music in the "robot chase" cutscene was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by minkis18
        minkis is impatient.
        as am i. Just me has no money, capiche? my ONLY option is to wait.....

Oh yea, and epic have said their working on the gameplay, not the graphics, at this time...so visually there isnt too much to go about.

But there are hints of newnessly goodness. IE, the AI, bots are communicating with you more...have faith in epic, time will tell wether they can actually make a great game (by their standards)

Comment

i want bots to rely less on map scripts...they should be able to obtain thier own route to an objective or know when to strafe...currently, if the paths are liad straight, they run straight. oh and better utilization of switching to new spawn points...currently one of my favourite maps (as-thief), after the 3rd to last objective, all the attacking bots stand by an elevator that never goes back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
            I think the shown weapon models and effects obviously need work though
            Ya the rockets or whateva they are, look kindak crappy. I like the shock rifle tho, they should only put the big bang back in it

Comment

i could barely see a thing...whee can i d/l it without paying?

Comment

i liked the music in the demo

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Penguin
                  I like UT2k4's version better.
                  Ugh, god no. I turned that skin off and used the sleek UT2003 model as soon as I found that I could. Theres nothing rifle-like about that big ugly mass.

Comment

thing i dont like about 2k4's model of shock rifle is it looks more like a tactical assault rifle...now a super accurate linear energy projection psuedo rail gun.

Comment

IMO: UT2007 shockrifle > UT2004 shockrifle > UT99 shock rifle > UT2003 Shockrifle

ut2003 model didnt really feeled like an ut wepon to me, in other words i hated it

Comment

2k3 modle looks like a sniper rifle...they are all good ehough though.

Comment

You can download it if you register for a free basic account.

Comment

Originally posted by vrxGz
                            I'm tired of all this low-res streaming ****. I want some 640x480 high-quality downloadable goodness. :sour:
                            I have a 15 gb limit each month, i need low-res streaming..(i prefer downloads though):cry: , but indeed for ut2007 an exception to this would be nice

Comment

Geez I'm out of the community for a couple months and all this develops. This trailer looks sweet. I love the new model for the shock riffle, that thing is sweet. The Rocket Launcher wasn't that awesome though. Did anyone see a Multi Rocket fire option? Because I watched the movie twice and only saw him fire one at a time. The scorpion is definitely much cooler looking and love the realism in the textures, but I am very disappointed in the Bio Rifle, I was hoping they would improve the fire modes, or at least the effects, other than just the normal drops of goop that hurt you. The trailer made me think of 2 more ideas I’m going to post on the wish list, hope Epic keeps in the direction its going with 2007, cuz it will be sweet

EDIT: Holy mother of God, did any of you catch the piture of the new Goliath? That is the frigin sweetest thing I have ever seen. That tank is pure ownage :up:

Comment

man that was so cool, shock combo was awesome......the rifle itself doesn't look that good imo...lol i thought malcom was real for a sec there!

Comment

Working...
                                X