Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another n00b question about Assault

Sowwy

I understand what the top three countdown/timers mean, but what does this bottom one mean? The symbol looks like a translocator. :bulb:

[SHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Descentia/Shot00336.jpg[/SHOT]

Thanx doodz and doodettes. :up:

Hmm... never seen that before i think. Maybe its how much TL's you have left.

EDIT:
    Oh wait, the TL can't be turned on in Assault... i guess its a custom mutator then for the people that dont like having to walk miles and miles to get to an objective i guess.

(But that its limited so you cant like exploit it)

Comment

I'm pretty sure it has to do with how long you can teleport to the next spawn point (by pressing the translocator key) before the oppurtunity closes.

Comment

Originally posted by SWG_Victim
        I'm pretty sure it has to do with how long you can teleport to the next spawn point (by pressing the translocator key) before the oppurtunity closes.
        Of course! That sounds much better lol.
        (Default its Q)

Thanks Hawke!

Comment

You are correct.

Comment

Wow. I had always noticed the bots transing right when we got an objective completed. :bulb:

(Also, your edit, Zoeff, pretty much sucked balls 'cause that's a screeny from the Single-Player. )

Thanx, guys! :up:

You rock.

Comment

It has to do with how long you can teleport to the next spawn point (by pressing the translocator key) before the oppurtunity closes.
              Fixed

Comment

I can't believe anybody could play assault without it. :bulb:

Comment

yes, that thing means how much time is left 'til you can teleport to yer new spawn point. tbh, i thought that thing was something completely different. xD when i saw the trans in the hud texture in UEd, i was all like "Wtf why didn't they use the trans in the weapon bar?!?" xD so that answers your question. when you hear that beeping and that fourth thing, hit yer trans key. you'll be at the next spawn point.

Comment

Well thats some good information right there. I'm always the last one on the sceen. :cry:

Comment

Alot of harsh jagged lines Descentia. Have you considered upgrading to GeForce FX? Have a good day!

Comment

That's true, threl...anything would be better than some suck-butt ATI card.

Comment

This remembers me to my newbiness when i started to play assault. Took me 3 months to find out that the green thingys at the top of the screen in a circle show how much of the objective is taken:bulb: , if i only had come here sooner like this person did:heart:

Comment

Descentia has played this game for at least 2 years. hes not exactly a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
                              I can't believe anybody could play assault without it. :bulb:
                              Well, they could continue mopping up defenders around the objective or commit suicide.

Comment

Working...
                              X