New TAM server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New TAM server

I had such a blast playing Team Arena on NBS server, I decided to change over our DM server to TAM exclusively! If you haven't tried it, it's really a refreshing slant on the DM experience, kind of a mix of TDM and LMS. The server is loaded with a ton of maps already, but I'm always looking for suggestions if you have a favorite.

You shouldn't need anything to get started, just click the link in my sig and you'll be jetted there and all the files are on compressed redirect.

Thank You Nighty :heart:

Comment

I just played my first game of TAM not too long ago. What a refreshing mod. I love how the point system works. I can't believe it's taken someone this long to think of it. It's so nice and refreshing to still be awarded points even if you don't kill some1 but say hit them w/ 2 LG shots

Comment

Indeed. thanks for another server. Been loving it recently.

Comment

Re: New TAM server

Originally posted by nightstormer
          I had such a blast playing Team Arena on NBS server, I decided to change over our DM server to TAM exclusively! If you haven't tried it, it's really a refreshing slant on the DM experience, kind of a mix of TDM and LMS. The server is loaded with a ton of maps already, but I'm always looking for suggestions if you have a favorite.

You shouldn't need anything to get started, just click the link in my sig and you'll be jetted there and all the files are on compressed redirect.
          So you're Nighty?! You used to play on Kush and other vCTF servers right?

Comment

Re: Re: New TAM server

Originally posted by Scam
            So you're Nighty?! You used to play on Kush and other vCTF servers right?
            Yes, and I still make it to Kush's VCTF server occasionally. Great server. :up:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: New TAM server

Originally posted by nightstormer
              Yes, and I still make it to Kush's VCTF server occasionally. Great server. :up:
              You are funny! This is bazmoe, we played a lot on the Kush server together.

Comment

Sup Baz.

Comment

Yeah, TAM certainly is excellent. Really helps improve your aim, and actually rewards you for it.

Comment

thanks for server Nighty..I just can't get into this gametype.. but it seems to be catching on. We started a server as well a while ago....

Comment

Yeah, it took me a few sessions to appreciate it also. But I'm really into the team theme behind it, and the action is just to much fun. I pretty much like everything about it now.

Comment

I totally suck at it and don't really like it but play it cause the guys like it lol.

Comment

Keep at it Flakky, it will really improve your NW skillz. It's kinda nice in that you don't have to go hunt for weapons, although the lack of map control through weapons and powerups had me stymied at first.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                            I totally suck at it and don't really like it but play it cause the guys like it lol.
                            I believe in you Flak.
                            Have faith in yourself.
                            You can do it.
                            Buy my self help books.

Comment

Well I know they love it, they're playing it for way too many hours lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X