Sometimes matches won't continue in the single-player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes matches won't continue in the single-player

Do you guys ever remember noticing when you would conquer a map in the single-player ladder, sometimes it wouldn't "increment" it in the ladder as a win and you'd just have to go play it again.

Is this a known bug? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Are there more requirements to continuing on besides just winning? :bulb: (like maybe you have to win by a certain amount or something... )

It's only happened once or twice to me. But it's also happened three or four times to a friend of mine.

Thanks.

I've never seen anything like that... :bulb:

I think the config file is like erm damaged or read only or something, thats the only reason i can think of. :/

Comment

that has never happened to me:bulb:

it *might* be a new bug.

Comment

That happened to me a couple times, quite weird.:up:

Comment

Yeah, I had to play FaceClassic 2 times. Oh well, the second time I told all the bots to get the flag and I stood up top, sniped and got a bunch of Holy ****'s

Comment

It's kind of weird that you posted this now because I have never played the single player since the release date, and started it yesterday since my internet was and still is out (I'm at work to type this). On the opening qualifying rounds it won't go past roughinery and just has a black square on the next step and I can't play it... very weird because I won rough easily, 3x now and it still won't go. I'm on a brand new install as well.

Comment

Never had it.:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by mr bubble
                Never had it.:bulb:
                And you never will.

[/rimshot]

Comment

Originally posted by Merrell
                  Yeah, I had to play FaceClassic 2 times.
                  That's the exact map where I first saw it.

Not sure what to suggest to DawgPound.

(But I wish he'd make another movie!!! :up:)

Comment

I haven't played SP since UT99

Comment

Within the past few weeks I went thru the single player from start to finish and it happened to me a couple times too. AS-Junkyard was one of them. Bloody annoying.

Even stranger though -- the other one was the first of the two matches in the Championship (Deck 17) -- the first time I played it, it substituted all of my team members with players from the robot team. We won... but it didn't register. When I played it again, my proper team members were in the game as they were supposed to be. That time, our win registered. Weird...

Comment

there's a single player in this game?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill
                          there's a single player in this game?
                          Yes and I stopped playing it after I HAD NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO THE NEXT MAP.

ALL THE MATCHES HAVE AN ENTRY FEE, AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO THE NEXT MAP: IF YOU HAVEN'T ENOUGH MONEY, YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE LAST MAP AGAIN OR ARE PUSHED BACK TO CHEAPER MATCHES.

kthxbye

Comment

Working...
                          X