X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE NEED more UT2004

Name:
    we need more, what do i mean?
    well look at it from here atari have only one good thing going for them....ut games.
    yet just like must game makers they bring out a game and a few goodies and thats it forgotten about, well sry but thats not enough u have stuff like steam who bring new models and maps nearly all the time.

well sry but we need more offical maps and offical models, vechiles & games modes etc: we just need more stuff the game can only go so far and boring

JUST BRING MORE GOODIES OUT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ:heart:

Rb

Epic made the game btw.

Comment

have fun with CS bye :noob:

Comment

now it's midway !:up:
        i would like to have a forum like this one but for UT2007

Comment

Re: WE NEED more UT2004

Originally posted by orb

well sry but we need more offical maps and offical models, vechiles & games modes etc: we just need more stuff the game can only go so far and boring

i play new maps and mods at least once a week....:heart: :noob:

Comment

andddddddddddddd

right
            1) i dont care who made it jeez what it say on the box(copy eh guys)
            2) frogger i said offical not made up ones be ple i never heard off ok

Comment

Re: andddddddddddddd

Originally posted by orb

2) frogger i said offical not made up ones be ple i never heard off ok
              many maps made by 'ple you never heard off' are made by the same people that made the official ones.

Comment

frogger no they didnt ok , u go on to any web site and they say who they are made by, if it is offical then it says offical.

Comment

Originally posted by orb
                  frogger no they didnt ok , u go on to any web site and they say who they are made by, if it is offical then it says offical.
                  okie dokie..:up:

Comment

Many of the people who made the maps for the game when it was released (people who made the official maps) later went off to make their own newer maps and release them seperately.. the only official maps you will get are ones made for official packs, like the Community map packs. Epic are busy making UT2007, so now its time for the "little" people to take control of the community and release their own maps and mods..

Comment

Originally posted by LordJaffa
                      the only official maps you will get are ones made for official packs, like the Community map packs.
                      those aren't 'official' maps IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by orb
                        right
                        1) i dont care who made it jeez what it say on the box(copy eh guys)
                        You ask for more stuff (which is ok), but you don't care who actually made the game? Well, if you're going to ask for anything in the future, at least make sure you ask the right people, k? :bored:

Comment

Re: WE NEED more UT2004

Originally posted by orb
                          Name:
                          yeah lets have epic/atari/midway etc focus on **** custom content, that aint used anyways, so we can split the community up, waste the developers good time...

seriously, we got enough of that junk, we already had a **** load of it when the game shipped, which is imo even to much.

Comment

Originally posted by orb
                            i dont care who made it jeez what it say on the box
                            you dont care who made the game... but you do care who made the maps and mods even though many of them are better than the stock ones :weird:

just had to throw it back at you

Comment

lol @ not thinking things through before starting a thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X