Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STATS (No This is not another when are they back post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just for entertainment purposes, here he is:

Dj|HiXxY with 92.9% efficiency in Onslaught.

Link

--------------------------Kills ------------------------------------------------Matches--Hours--
    Onslaught 6,719 3,057 --- 3,097--- 196 40 2 1 92.9 268.4 122.1 380.2 65 22 ---87 ---25.0

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
      I suggested stats tracking based on GUID's a while ago.. nobody cares.
      I think that would be a good idea. Maybe have an option to show your aliases, or just your current one.

And uploading your own stats would make them more worthless than they already are. It makes it way too easy to fake your stats.

Comment

Originally posted by peliROJO
        And just for entertainment purposes, here he is:

Dj|HiXxY with 92.9% efficiency in Onslaught.

Hmmm, impressive

Comment

^^
          3,097 kills in 25.0 hours is also impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by peliROJO
            ^^
            3,097 kills in 25.0 hours is also impressive.
            Sounds like a Goliath *****. ¬ ¬

Comment

1) I don't give a **** about stats at all, it's just whoring pubs 24/7.

2) I don't care about scores at all in pubs actually.

3) I almost feel like stats could take away from the pool of nonexistant talent that exists ATM from un-clanned players looking to get into the competitive scene. That is, if stats actually functioned properly in the first place.

4) As far as proving myself, having a good showing on a pub doesn't mean jack. Even having a good showing on ladders hardly means anything anymore (atleast in NA). While I do feel the need to prove myself, that's accomplished by tournaments.

All in all, stats are a joke and shouldn't be used at all to judge someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                I suggested stats tracking based on GUID's a while ago.. nobody cares.
                The problem with this is when multiple people use the same computer. On the other hand, people usually consider it more trouble than it's worth to change their ID everytime they run the game.

The problem with tracking every name a person uses is that some people seem to change their name multiple times a day! Anyway, that's what the player ID is for.

Comment

I had also some guy on my server running on 95% effi the whole time on Onslaught.

Fortunately I have a demo from evey match which you can download from my utstatsdb stats page.

I loaded the demoe and here we go, surprise.

This guy was hiding on every ONS map, apparently he did not care about fun, just to keep up his stats. He always used lightning for headshots ...

As our server were busy all the time, nobody really recognised him ...

Booooring. But what can you do ..

Comment

Originally posted by utw-Mephisto
                    Yeah ive seen those things to. On demo servers there alway's lots of beginning and learning players. Stats guys are attracted by those servers like a bee is to honey, cause they have a lot of easy kills. Espescially in Torlan: Ive seen some guys who where only flying around the basetower to kill 100's of these beginning players. I dont think it's much fun to learn a game against some stats guy who is killing u over and over again.
                    (Those are the guys who can get an eff of 90%)

Comment

Working...
                    X