Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by placebo
    There was a whole thread on this once.

Yup here it is! You know you play too much unreal when.....

Comment

12. Your mother calls to ask if you want to go camping and you reply with "STFUNooB I AM NOT A CAMPER!"...

Lol thread

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
        I hear the manta running. :bulb:
        More like when you start hearing Ruff call your name while you sleep. :haha:

Comment

Comment

well i have a nasty one too. i play a lot of instagib and i think it's the utcomp hitsound that makes the 'poink' sound. well my mother was driving me to someplace and I was sitting next to her. Then out of nothing someone tries to cross over, sarcasticly i make the poink sound (didnt hit the person though ). after doing that i really laughed adn thought by myself i really play to mutch UT :haha:

Comment

Any random song you hear on the radio you start wondering if it would work in a frag movie.

Comment

It happens to me all over the place, in random games. Every once in a while I'll hear a sound on TV, such as a bear growling, and think, "That sounds just like a demon dying from Doom!"

And I get the "t" syndrome. Oh, the horrible, horrible "t" syndrome...

Comment

I'm living in a world dominated by gaming experience.

I hear all kinds of things daily that I can relate to some game...:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by SWG_Victim

And I get the "t" syndrome. Oh, the horrible, horrible "t" syndrome...
                    +1

Comment

Working...
                    X