To much ut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To much ut

I played it yesterday all day and this day, HEADACHE! and i'm starting to hear menu sounds and other sounds from ut2004!! has this happened to you?

Well, once i actually dreamt of a UT match, too bad it wasn't Bombing Run.

Comment

Well, a long time ago... about yesterday morning.

Comment

LOL :bulb:

Try bQuietMenu=True

Comment

lol .. seriously i can hear ut sounds sometimes, especialy that menu sound when u go over for instance join game "Buup"
          and the robot voice when it get hit by something "aah" "oooh"

WHen u play a game to much, u start dreaming about it.. .. thats how my brain works

Merged: going to bed, cya

Comment

ops.. double post

Comment

This is a true story.

I was driving (IRL) to the bank in my crappy Chevy Cavalier, and i got ready to turn left... and in the middle of the turn, i glanced to my left and saw one of those sewer gratings that goes down the side of the curb and onto the street... i glanced at it, and i thought it was a spider mine, so i swerved, nearly getting into an accident.

after i recovered i started laughing like a lunatic. i called all my friends: "guess how much of a loser i am!":haha:

Comment

If i play UT just before i go to bed, ill start thiniking about dodge jumping and ill twitch like a maniac :bulb:

Comment

:haha: I used to get this a lot, i'd be sitting doing something and could swear i could hear Mantas zipping around in the distance or the distant throb of a Hellbender engine. Then a plane will fly past outside and i'd be positive i heard 'incoming airstrike'.

Comment

I was sitting a red light once, when in the lanes across the street, I saw a Civic get rear ended by a truck. And I immediately heard the UT announcer's voice say "FENDER BENDER!!!" in my head. I was laughing so hard, I didn't notice the light changed. :haha:

Comment

Speaking of too much UT...

*uses his super-northern accent*

Day 45 in Da Spadgers house.

Spadger still hasn't shut down UT!

*cough* That'll do yas.

Comment

this has happen to me repeatedly. I hear the footstep sounds from vCTF-AggressiveAlleys all the time in my head. i hear the one u described as well as Renagade saying "Incoming"

and thats not all of it. I play on vCTF clan and when im given orders i say "Roger" "and affimative" to my clan leader. about a month ago i started to say both to my teachers and friends at skool :bulb:

o yes and so far ive had 3 dreams about being a soldier in the tournaments.

eithert too much ut (most likly) or the fact that im jkust plain crazy (prolly doesn't help...)

:bulb: :bulb: :noob: :noob: :bulb:

Comment

I've only had one UT dream, that was before the demo was out and I was all drool'd up.

Comment

Trying to walldodge hurts, I saw someone try to do it.

I once had a UT dream of a great ONS match. The map was fuggin awsome... One day, I'll map it too.

Comment

Originally posted by MGCJerry
                              Trying to walldodge hurts, I saw someone try to do it.

I once had a UT dream of a great ONS match. The map was fuggin awsome... One day, I'll map it too.
                              I got the simmilar dream to, just with halo and unreal mixed :\ really great map

Lol! to all of your dreams! i especially laughed hard of that spider mine

btw, i feel much better now after the sleep, i cant remember any dreams i had last night quite well, but i remember a redmeer explosion sound when i wake up in the middle of the night, it felt like the whole bed was shaking, i thought it was a earthquake, seriously, my hearth jumped up and down like a jumping ut player maniac :S

Comment

Working...
                              X