Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

HOLY @#$!, I'am scared of ut2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY @#$!, I'am scared of ut2004

Holy ****!

I fired up teh new vehicles trailer, and the music started and I was watching and going looks nice (landscape). Then I saw the guy get in the vehicle, and the BLADES OPEN! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!

I STOPPED THE VIDEO right there, when the blades opened, shut the video off, and backed away from my computer in sheer terror. I can't believe how incredible that is! I found myself repeatedly saying hoh, hoh, hohly, hoh hoh wtf, hoh.

You're a fag :up:

Comment

Originally posted by MrD.bleh
      Why are you insulting me? I'am just commenting on how great it is!?

Comment

I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!
        I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!

Comment

Originally posted by Smood
          Why are you insulting me? I'am just commenting on how great it is!?
          It's nothing personal, he's just part of that "92%" he's got in his sig.

Comment

me too

Comment

:up: :up:

Comment

The Leviathan is GOD! Holy ****! When I saw it transforming like the SIEGE TANK in starcraft, I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

I understand now, why they are taking so long with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyC0unt
                  I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!
                  I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!I Need the Game! I Need the Game! I Need the Game!
                  I second that my friend :up:

Comment

WOW!! :haha:
                    I wasn't expecting that at all!
                    I shot a mouthfull of water outta my nose!

/me cleans up teh monitor :bulb:

-=sneak

Comment

I think my aroused announcer will like 2k4

Comment

No this video, I'd rather watch it then play most games! Thats how great it is. It is one of the greatest video game footage movies ever.

Comment

new video???? wich? where? when? WHERE most of all...

Comment

Originally posted by Rlyeh Ftaghn
                            new video???? wich? where? when? WHERE most of all...

www.unrealops.com

Comment

Originally posted by Smood
                              No this video, I'd rather watch it then play most games! Thats how great it is. It is one of the greatest video game footage movies ever.
                              I agree. I watched it nonstop for about a half hour with a big smirk on my face The problem now is whether or not to let CS players in on it I vote maybe :down::up:

Time for my medication? Ah thanks nurse.

wether

Comment

Working...
                              X